All Scheduled Dates are Guaranteed to Run!
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. It covers globalized call routing, URI call routing, global dial plan replication based on the ILS, Cisco Unified SRST, mobility features, call admission control, .integration of Cisco VCS and Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Mobile Remote Access on Cisco Expressway Series.
The primary target audiences for the course are:
Secondary audiences are:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet the following objectives:
Module 1: Multisite Deployment Implementation
Module 2: Centralized Call-Processing Redundancy Implementation
Module 3: Bandwidth Management and CAC Implementation
Module 4: Implementation of Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments
Module 5: Cisco VCS and Cisco Expressway
Module 6: GDPR and CCD
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?