ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. It covers globalized call routing, URI call routing, global dial plan replication based on the ILS, Cisco Unified SRST, mobility features, call admission control, .integration of Cisco VCS and Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Mobile Remote Access on Cisco Expressway Series.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site environment
Target Audience:The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Collaboration candidates
- Systems engineers
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe multisite deployment issues and solutions, and describe and configure required dial plan elements
- Implement call-processing resiliency in remote sites by using Cisco Unified SRST and MGCP fallback
- Implement bandwidth management and CAC to prevent oversubscription of the IP WAN
- Implement Device Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, and Cisco Unified Mobility
- Implement Cisco VCS Control and Cisco Expressway Series
- Describe and implement CCD and ILS
Course Outline:Module 1: Multisite Deployment Implementation
- Lesson 1: Identifying Issues in a Multisite Deployment
- Lesson 2: Identifying Multisite Deployment Solutions
- Lesson 3: Implementing a +E.164-based Dial Plan for International Multisite Deployments
- Lesson 4: Implementing a URI-Based Dial Plan for Multisite Deployments
- Lesson 1: Implementing SRST and MGCP Fallback
- Lesson 1: Managing Bandwidth
- Lesson 2: Implementing CAC
- Lesson 1: Implementing Device Mobility
- Lesson 2: Implementing Cisco Extension Mobility
- Lesson 3: Implementing Cisco Unified Mobility
- Lesson 1: Describing Cisco VCS and Cisco Expressway Series Deployment Options
- Lesson 2: Deploying Users and Local Endpoints in Cisco VCS Control
- Lesson 3: Interconnecting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco VCS
- Lesson 4: Implementing Unified Communications Mobile and Remote Access
- Lesson 1: Implementing ILS and GDPR
- Lesson 2: Implementing CCD
- Guided Lab 1: Implementing a +E.164-Based Dial Plan for International Multisite Deployments
- Guided Lab 2: Implementing a URI-Based Dial Plan for Multisite Deployments
- Hardware Lab 3: Implementing SRST and MGCP Fallback
- Hardware Lab 4: Implementing Bandwidth Management
- Hardware Lab 5: Implementing Enhanced Location CAC
- Hardware Lab 6: Implementing Device Mobility
- Hardware Lab 7: Implementing Extension Mobility
- Hardware Lab 8: Implementing Cisco Unified Mobility
- Hardware Lab 9: Configuring Cisco VCS Control to Register Endpoints
- Hardware Lab 10: Implementing a Dial Plan in Cisco VCS Control to Interconnect with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Hardware Lab 11: Implementing Mobile and Remote Access via Cisco Expressway
- Hardware Lab 12: Implementing ILS and GDPR
What's Included With This Class?
This course includes a 365-day membership to our neXT Learning Community! You will join thousands of other neXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Join thousands of other members in our neXT Learning Community for an entire year!
Thousands of recorded topics, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Interact with instructors and other neXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Learning paths can contain videos, blogs, articles, and quizzes combined to help meet specific objectives.