Cisco Data Center & Storage
ACI is Coming. Are You Ready?
SDN is an inevitability, but Cisco’s ACI goes beyond SDN with an application-aware infrastructure that simplifies the management of fabric, application deployment and security through a common policy framework. Companies save money, time and precious resources.
As a result, many large organizations are moving to an Application Centric Infrastructure. As a Network Engineer, how can you leverage your existing expertise in the burgeoning SDN landscape? What skills remain relevant and what do you need to understand?
Join us as we take the mystery out of ACI, explain how it benefits the business and how you can lead the transition.
An Intro to Cisco ACI: Features, Architecture, and Migration Strategies
In this recorded webinar from Sunset Learning, we discuss Cisco ACI and the operational benefits to the Data Center. We cover features, architecture, migration strategies, automation, and troubleshooting. Make the most of your engineering skills!
What do students have to say about SLI Data Center Training and Instructors
- Russell obviously has a vast background and did a great job using personal experiences to enhance the class. Michael, Northrop Grumman - Operations Engineer
- DCUFI was very informative on the Nexus platform and Fibre Channel protocols. Rob, Heritage Enterprises - Systems Engineer
- Rudy was great. He demonstrated a high level of understanding on the subject matter and I would enjoy taking another class from him again. Brad, American Academy of Family Physicians - Systems Engineer
- The instructor for the Nexus training was very high energy and kept everyone interested the whole time. Very knowledgeable and discussed topics in detail. Chris, University of Northern Colorado - Systems Engineer
- Russel is a passionate instructor. He does very well teaching the material in a clear concise manner; often going more in depth than what the slides provide. Chris, TIAA Creff - Systems Engineer