Job Role: Inside Sales Support (ISS)
Location: Denver, CO
Download: Inside Sales Support (ISS)
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, and organized individual to join our team as a full time Inside Sales Support associate. This position reports to the VP of Global Sales and undertakes administrative job duties as it pertains to the sales department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Sales assistance and/or customer service experience preferred
- Salesforce experience is a huge PLUS
- Customer service skills
- Loves to work with people and a positive up-beat attitude
- Multitasker, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage sales team requests for 10+ people
- College degree is a PLUS, not required, experience can say it all
Please submit your resume to Chuck Norton at email@example.com.
Job Role: Account Manager – Cloud Solutions
Download: Account Manager – Cloud Solutions
Sunset Learning Institute (SLI) seeks a sales professional to add to its growing sales team. The following key assets of the role SLI is looking to fill on its team:
- Cloud Sales experience with a deep understanding of cloud computing technologies including Microsoft (required), AWS (required), and Google (optional).
- Familiarity with different services such as Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a service (Paas), and Software as a service (Saas)
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing Deployment Types (public, private, hybrid)
- Promote/sells SLI cloud training offerings and solutions to existing and new customers by building client relationships.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with prospective new customers in assigned territory/market segments to generate new business for the organization’s cloud products/services.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements to support the collaborative development of a comprehensive training plan or solution, resulting in solutions for customer pain points and the adoption of cloud technologies.
- Coordinate sales efforts and sales activities with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, technical services groups that result in revenue acquisition.
- Meets or exceeds sales monthly and quarterly targets.
- Analyzes the territory/markets potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers
Main responsibilities include:
- Consistently perform sales prospecting activities
- Networking and business development efforts to acquire B2B relationships with a broad range of key decision-makers
- Continue to gain industry expertise to sell solutions to prospects and clients
- Effectively close business and generate revenue for SLI
- Manage sales efforts through a cloud-based CRM database (Salesforce.com)
The successful candidate must have:
- 4-5 years of successful B2B sales experience
- Experience in understanding and selling cloud training and education solutions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Preform sales functions on an ongoing and timely basis including calls, quotes, bookings, and revenue
- A winning attitude to grow a book of business
Please submit your resume to Jennifer Lofquist at firstname.lastname@example.org.