SLI Managed Learning Services supports rapidly changing corporate business objectives by efficiently and cost effectively producing learning at the speed of organizational change.
Portfolio of Services
L&D Organizational Function
Building a Learning and Development team within an organization requires strategy and planning. SLI supports this process with one of three models:
- Fully outsourced. SLI functions as the L&D organization, seamlessly maintaining communication and relationships in such a way as to appear as a fully functional part of the organization.
- Staffing. SLI staffs L&D positions inside of a corporate L&D organization.
- Consulting and planning. SLI assists in planning and building an L&D organization, or helps compare the advantages of an internal L&D function with a fully outsource model.
Learning Administration services focus on the time-consuming tasks of training coordination and logistics management. SLI gives learning teams their time back by taking on the management and performance of these tasks. This is a highly compelling reason for organizations to consider managed learning services.
- Learner Management and Planning
- Catalog Management
- Class Management
- Pre/Post Delivery Management
- Event Finance Management
- Train the Trainer
Continuous Learning Strategy
Organizations typically require an initial, organization-wide analysis to identify the essential learning requirements to support business objectives. SLI assists in the process of establishing an initial set of organizational learning objectives, as well as periodically evaluating and adjusting learning objectives to ensure the learning strategy is consistently aligned with ever-changing corporate business objectives.
- Comprehensive learning needs analysis and demand planning
- Quarterly and annual alignment to business objectives
- Flexible learning plans to support new product introduction
- Organizational talent development plans
- Concrete goal setting, data collection, and analysis around learner behaviors
Learning Program Sourcing & Supplier Management
Strategic Sourcing and Vendor Management offers access to a wide network of trainers and partners, often with considerable cost benefits when compared to the use of internal resources or suppliers directly engaged by an organization. SLI has extensive experience with the top learning providers with the highest quality and learner satisfaction rate in the industry. We use our experience and procurement knowledge to sort through thousands of learning suppliers to find multiple options that are targeted to an organization’s specific needs. This can save an organization money as well as reduce their time spent on managing relationships and supplier reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive selection
- Agreement and contracting
- Dedicated help desk
- PO issuance and payment management
Learning Asset Creation & Management
SLI maintains a current inventory of organizational learning and knowledge assets, and identifies where assets need to be developed or updated. Asset management is an ongoing service. Asset development/updates are part of quarterly/annual learning strategy planning.
- Just-in-time and microlearning content development
- eLearning or media asset development
- ILT facilitator and learner guides
- Content evaluation and improvement
- New content design and development
- Assessment authoring
- Blended learning solutions
- Ongoing asset inventory, management and update strategy
- Demo and hands-on lab development
SLI assists in the implementation as well as the optimization or improvement of an existing learning or KM platform or Learning Management Experience (LMX), or facilitates the selection and implementation a new platform.
- Selection and implementation
- Learning management and tracking
- Analysis of existing LMS/TMS