Troubleshooting VLANs and Private VLANs
By Tuan Nguyen | 1 Min Read | 53 Min Video
Technical Level: Advanced
In this video by Sunset Learning instructor, Tuan, learn how to configure VTP, the features of VTP Version 3, common problems with VTP configuration, and how to fix them.
- VTP Configuration and Guidelines – 0:07
- VTP Version 3 – 12:56
- Verifying the VTP Status Information – 16:45
- Show VTP Status – 17:55
- Common Problems with VTP Configuration – 20:50
- Troubleshooting Layer 2 Issues – 29:54
- Verifying Layer 2 Connectivity – 32:37
- Determining and Verifying the Layer 2 Path – 35:15
- Tracking Device MAC Addresses – 36:48
- VLANs – 40:30
- Switch Virtual Interface – 42:28
- Checklist for Troubleshooting VLANs – 47:02
- Common VLAN Issues – 47:57
View our other YouTube videos.
Tuan Nguyen has over 20 years of experience as a consultant, systems engineer, and Certified Cisco Systems Instructor. He specializes in Cisco routers and Cisco Internetworking Operating Systems (IOS). Mr. Nguyen also has extensive knowledge in all aspects of Local Area Network (LAN), and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies, including design, implementation, and support of Cisco IP Unified Communication, IP Multicasting, Multiprotocol Label Switching(MPLS), Frame Relay, Routing and Switching, Cisco Internetwork Service Provider (ISP), and Cisco Security. He is also proficient in interconnectivity, data communications, network and analyzing, baselining and troubleshooting, router configuration, Multi-Protocol routing, protocol analysis, security, and firewall configuration.
View Our Data Center Courses HERE.Tags: Cisco Data Center, Tech Talk Webinar