Everything You Need To Know About Renewing Your Cisco Certification
By Andrew Stibbards & Hank Preston |
Do you have a Cisco certification that’s about to expire? Don’t risk losing your active certification status! In this session, we discuss your different options for renewing your Cisco certification. We will cover the requirements (exam vs. continuing education), the recertification cycle for the different levels, and even offer a special promotion for those looking to recertify this year. After attending this session, you will understand the different options for renewing your Cisco certification.
This webinar is co-hosted by SLI instructor, Andrew Stibbards, and Principal Engineer for Learning at Cisco, Hank Preston. Hank is super passionate about helping bring networking and network engineers into the new programmable age and loves to talk with anyone about their learning journey.
Watch other videos like this on our YouTube Channel.
Questions Asked During the Webinar:
- How early before the deadline do you recommend we complete our CE credits?
- The earlier the better, of course. You need to complete the CE training before the expiration date to have them qualify. To be safe, I’d suggest doing it at least a week before the expiration date.
- If I take one course, like ENCOR, when will these credits expire?
- Earned CE credits are valid for 3 years from the date the activity was completed.
- I have about 1 year until my certification expires. Is that too early to recertify?
- It’s never too early to get started, especially if you need to earn a large chunk of credits.
- For those of us trying to take our CCNA exams for the first time, how can you help us with free online training and practice exams?
- Where can I sign up for recommended continuing education courses?
- Visit our course catalog. All SLI dates are guaranteed to run!
- Is it possible to recertify a CCNP certification purely by accumulating enough CE credits and without taking an exam?