ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day maintenance and installation of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and troubleshooting tools for inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This will be accomplished by installing and configuring the Unified CCE software and introducing Unified CCE troubleshooting tools.
DUCCE is intended for those installing the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 3 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for AUCCE Part 1 and AUCCE Part 2, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only, not become scripting experts.
- Working knowledge of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE solution, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE solution as deployed with Unified CVP, including CTI functionality used with Unified Communications Manager.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option using a SIP Dialer.
- Utilize the Legacy Command Line Utilities within the ICM environment for support and troubleshooting UCCE.
- Utilize the Diagnostic Framework suite of utilities (Analysis Manager, Diagnostic Portico, CLI) within the UCCE environment for support and troubleshooting of UCCE.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various utilities within the UCCE solution for troubleshooting and support of the environment.
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
- Lesson 1: UCCE Call Flows and Protocols
- Lesson 2: Using Domain Manager
- Lesson 3: Introducing the Unified CCE Main Installer
- Lesson 4: Central Controller Installation
- Lesson 5: Installing Admin Data Servers and Clients
- Lesson 6: Configuring ICM for CVP
- Lesson 7: Configuring CVP for UCCE
- Lesson 8: UCCE Voice Gateway Internetworking Considerations
- Lesson 9: Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
- Lesson 1: Configure UCM to Support UCCE
- Lesson 2: Installing UCCE CTI Software
- Lesson 3: UCCE Configuration and Scripting for Additional Agent and IVR Functionality
- Lesson 4: Enabling Transfers and RONA
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Lesson 3: Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Outbound Option Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 3: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
- Lesson 1: ICM Processes
- Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 4: Service Assurance
- Lab 1-1: Overview of UCCE Lab Environment:
- Lab 1-2: Explore Voice Gateway:
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers:
- Lab 2-1: Install the ICM Main Installer
- Lab 2-2: Install ICM Central Controller and Admin Data Server/HDS
- Lab 2-3: Configure/Install PG for CVP and UCM
- Lab 2-4: Install, Configure and License CVP Components
- Lab 2-5: Configure IOS Voice Gateway for CVP
- Lab 2-6: Configure ICM for CVP Scripting
- Lab 2-7: Prepare a Simple CVP Test Script
- Lab 2-8: Use ICM Tools to Observe Script Progress
- Lab 3-1: ICM Scripting with Microapps
- Lab 3-2: Configure ICM for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTI Components
- Lab 3-4: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
- Lab 3-5: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy (Optional)
- Lab 4-1: Configure Courtesy Callback (CCB)
- Lab 5-1: Install and Configure Cisco Outbound Option – SIP
- Lab 6-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 6-2: Troubleshooting Lab
What's Included With This Class?
This course includes a 365-day membership to our neXT Learning Community! You will join thousands of other neXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Join thousands of other members in our neXT Learning Community for an entire year!
Thousands of recorded topics, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Interact with instructors and other neXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Learning paths can contain videos, blogs, articles, and quizzes combined to help meet specific objectives.