This Course Includes neXT LIVE 365
LEARN FOR 365 DAYS!
Sunset Learning Institute believes in a 365-day learning experience that begins immediately, regardless of when you attend your ILT course. At SLI, you get a range of learning opportunities, from instructor-led hands-on training, to self-directed, customizable learning paths based on your environment, your needs, and your level of experience. We provide the tools and options, and you decide what you need, when you need it, and how you want to learn it!
- Immediate access to supplemental learning assets that are INCLUDED with your purchase of the above instructor-led training course: 365 Days of Access to SLI’s Entire Contact Center Video Reference Library (VRL), not just the 5-day class you sign up for (hundreds of searchable, on-demand learning bytes in 5-15-minute videos)
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Delta Sessions - What’s Not Covered in Class! (Version Upgrades, Industry Updates, Etc.)
- 365 Days of Unlimited 24x7 Access to SLI's Community - Collaborate with SLI Instructors and Other Members (Monitored Daily by SLI Instructors) See Community Demo
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Interactive neXTpertise Sessions and other IT Resources with SLI Instructors (featured hot topics, exam prep, etc.) See Upcoming neXTpertise Sessions
- Unlimited Access to Hosted Webinars and All Previously Recorded Sessions
- Unlimited Access to your Digital Courseware
- Benefits:Training that fits your needs (from high intensity to small learning bytes)
- Build immediate competency - start at time of purchase!
- Gain know-how and skills gaps with limited work disruptions
- Get quick answers to daily challenges - live interaction!
All Scheduled Dates are Guaranteed to Run!
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
- Working knowledge of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE solution, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE solution as deployed with Unified CVP, including CTI functionality used with Unified Communications Manager.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option using a SIP Dialer.
- Utilize the Legacy Command Line Utilities within the ICM environment for support and troubleshooting UCCE.
- Utilize the Diagnostic Framework suite of utilities (Analysis Manager, Diagnostic Portico, CLI) within the UCCE environment for support and troubleshooting of UCCE.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various utilities within the UCCE solution for troubleshooting and support of the environment.
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
- Lesson 1: UCCE Call Flows and Protocols
- Lesson 2: Using Domain Manager
- Lesson 3: Introducing the Unified CCE Main Installer
- Lesson 4: Central Controller Installation
- Lesson 5: Installing Admin Data Servers and Clients
- Lesson 6: Configuring ICM for CVP
- Lesson 7: Configuring CVP for UCCE
- Lesson 8: UCCE Voice Gateway Internetworking Considerations
- Lesson 9: Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
- Lesson 1: Configure UCM to Support UCCE
- Lesson 2: Installing UCCE CTI Software
- Lesson 3: UCCE Configuration and Scripting for Additional Agent and IVR Functionality
- Lesson 4: Enabling Transfers and RONA
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Lesson 3: Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Outbound Option Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 3: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
- Lesson 1: ICM Processes
- Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 4: Service Assurance
- Lab 1-1: Overview of UCCE Lab Environment:
- Lab 1-2: Explore Voice Gateway:
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers:
- Lab 2-1: Install the ICM Main Installer
- Lab 2-2: Install ICM Central Controller and Admin Data Server/HDS
- Lab 2-3: Configure/Install PG for CVP and UCM
- Lab 2-4: Install, Configure and License CVP Components
- Lab 2-5: Configure IOS Voice Gateway for CVP
- Lab 2-6: Configure ICM for CVP Scripting
- Lab 2-7: Prepare a Simple CVP Test Script
- Lab 2-8: Use ICM Tools to Observe Script Progress
- Lab 3-1: ICM Scripting with Microapps
- Lab 3-2: Configure ICM for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTI Components
- Lab 3-4: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
- Lab 3-5: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy (Optional)
- Lab 4-1: Configure Courtesy Callback (CCB)
- Lab 5-1: Install and Configure Cisco Outbound Option - SIP
- Lab 6-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 6-2: Troubleshooting Lab