This Course Includes neXT LIVE 365
LEARN FOR 365 DAYS!
Sunset Learning Institute believes in a 365-day learning experience that begins immediately, regardless of when you attend your ILT course. At SLI, you get a range of learning opportunities, from instructor-led hands-on training, to self-directed, customizable learning paths based on your environment, your needs, and your level of experience. We provide the tools and options, and you decide what you need, when you need it, and how you want to learn it!
Immediate access to supplemental learning assets that are INCLUDED with your purchase of the above instructor-led training course:
- 365 Days of Access to SLI’s Entire Contact Center Video Reference Library (VRL), not just the 5-day class you sign up for (hundreds of searchable, on-demand learning bytes in 5-15-minute videos)
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Delta Sessions - What’s Not Covered in Class! (Version Upgrades, Industry Updates, Etc.)
- 365 Days of Unlimited 24x7 Access to SLI's Community - Collaborate with SLI Instructors and Other Members (Monitored Daily by SLI Instructors) See Community Demo
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Interactive neXTpertise Sessions and other IT Resources with SLI Instructors (featured hot topics, exam prep, etc.) See Upcoming neXTpertise Sessions
- Unlimited Access to Hosted Webinars and All Previously Recorded Sessions
- Unlimited Access to your Digital Courseware
- Training that fits your needs (from high intensity to small learning bytes)
- Build immediate competency - start at time of purchase!
- Gain know-how and skills gaps with limited work disruptions
- Get quick answers to daily challenges - live interaction!
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is an Advanced 5 day instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- Day 2 support personnel responsible advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment
- Attendance of AUCCE Part 1 or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course
- DO NOT take this course if you are new to UCCE, you will be wasting your time and time of those around you in class! You need some experience with UCCE before attending this course!! If you cannot spell UCCE, this course is not for you! If you don’t know what ICM object binds a Dialed Number to a Script, you need to take the Part 1 course, not this one! If you don’t know the 2 main uses for Call Types, you should not take this course!! Obviously, this means you need some prerequisite knowledge before attending this course.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. Take the VFCC course, by example!
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add/move/change of the IVR (prompt/collect) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Demonstrate effective use of system tools to track and troubleshoot a call within a call flow.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Foundations
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
- Lesson 1: Configuration Manager and Script Editor Review
- Lesson 2: CTI Review
- Lesson 3: Agent Skill Review
- Lesson 4: Microapps and Media File Review
- Lesson 5: Precision Routing Review
- Lesson 6: Transfers and RONA Review
- Lesson 7: Mobile Agents
- Lesson 1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Lesson 2: ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulae and Functions
- Lesson 3: Creating and Admin Script for Time of Day Routing
- Lesson 4: Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML solution
- Lesson 3: Basic VXML - SQL Database Lookup
- Lesson 4: Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Lesson 5: Agent Greeting
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
- Lesson 1: Supporting UCCE
- Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 4: Tracking an Agent call through the Database
- Lab 1-1: Review Labs
- Lab 1-2: Verify and Prepare the Lab Environment
- Lab 1-3: Explore and Verify Your Voice Gateway
- Lab 1-4: Explore and Verify CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Lab 2-2: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts
- Lab 2-3: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 2-4: Configure ICM for Agent and Skill Group Functionality
- Lab 2-5: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lab 2-6: Install CTIOS Agent Desktop (optional)
- Lab 2-7: Scripting for Skill Groups and Queuing
- Lab 2-8: Configuring Precision Routing
- Lab 2-9: RONA
- Lab 2-10: Configure CTI Route Point for CCE Calls and Agent-Initiated Transfers (Optional)
- Lab 2-11: Configure Agent Transfers via Dialed Number Plan (Optional)
- Lab 2-12: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy (3XY2) (Optional)
- Lab 3-1: Administrative Scripts
- Lab 3-2: Feature Control Sets and Users
- Lab 4-1: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
- Lab 4-2: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
- Lab 4-3: Integrate VXML Applications with ICM Script
- Lab 4-4: SQL DB Lookup Functionality for VXML
- Lab 4-5: Courtesy Callback (CCB)
- Lab 4-6: Agent Greeting
- Lab 5-1: Basic Outbound Agent Campaign
- Lab 6-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 6-2: Track a call thru RCD/TCD Records
- Lab 6-3: Instructor Break/Fix