Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise with CVP Part 1 (AUCCE 1)
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE Part 1) is a 5 day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment.
AUCCE Part 1 course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for the corresponding Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) course, and should be considered as a prerequisite before taking Part 2. This course is also a good companion course to the DUCCE course, which covers more detail on the installation/maintenance of the UCCE solution.
The overall goal of this course is to build an effective administrator of the solution by exposing the technical requirements of the solution and utilizing the solution tools for effective operation. The learner will be exposed to CCE (ICM) and VXML scripting in this course to ensure basic competence with the solution. For advanced scripting topics, refer to the AUCCE Part 2 or the CVPD course.
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful.
- A basic understanding of contact center operations
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers responsible for the Sales, Implementation or Support of a UCCE solution
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel responsible for the daily add/move/change of the UCCE environment
- Managers, team-leads, business liaison personnel or anyone who needs to be remotely involved in the UCCE solution and have a better overall understanding of its function.
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE solution from a component functional level.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the IVR (prompt/collect/queue) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Configure a Supervisor to enable CUIC Reporting functionality including running stock reports and creating dashboards.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v11 Foundations
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Module 2: UCCE Configuration and Scripting
- Lesson 1: Configuration Manager
- Lesson 2: ICM Script Editor Overview
- Lesson 3: Scripting for CVP
Module 3: CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
- Lesson 1: CTI Options Overview
- Lesson 2: Configure ICM for Agent Functionality
- Lesson 3: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lesson 4: Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
Module 4: Unified CCE IVR/VRU Functionality
- Lesson 1: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lesson 2: ICM MicroApps
- Lesson 3: ICM Scripting Using MicroApps
Module 5: Additional UCCE Considerations
- Lesson 1: ICM Considerations for Reporting and Monitoring
- Lesson 2: Precision Routing
- Lesson 3: RONA
Module 6: External VXML Implementation
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML
Module 7: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) Reporting
- Lesson 1: CUIC Overview
- Lesson 2: CUIC Reporting
- Lab 1-1: Overview of the AUCCE Lab Environment
- Lab 1-2: Explore Your Voice Gateway (Ingress/VXML)
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Lab 2-2: Prepare a Simple Label Script
- Lab 2-3: Using ICM Tools for ICM Scripts
- Lab 3-1: Configure ICM for Basic Agent and Skill Group Functionality
- Lab 3-2: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTIOS Agent/Supervisor Desktop Agent/Supervisor Desktop
- Lab 3-4: Testing Basic Skill Group Functionality in an ICM Script
- Lab 4-1: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts
- Lab 4-2: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 5-1: Configuring CCE for Monitoring and Reporting
- Lab 5-2: Configuring and Using Precision Routing
- Lab 5-3: RONA
- Lab 5-4: Implement Administrative Scripts
- Lab 5-5: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy (Optional)
- Lab 5-6: Configure CTI Route Point for on-net CCE Calls and Agent-Initiated Transfers (Optional)
- Lab 6-1: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
- Lab 6-2: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
- Lab 6-3: Integrate VXML Applications with an ICM Script
- Lab 7-1: Run more CCE Reports, Create a Dashboard in CUIC
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics spanning multiple technologies, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other NEXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning plans or guided video paths that may contain videos, blogs, articles, quizzes etc. to help meet specific objectives.
SLI hosts hour-long open Q&A sessions related to the technology of the month. Join one of our scheduled sessions to chat live with an instructor.