neXT LIVE 365
LEARN FOR 365 DAYS!
Sunset Learning Institute believes in a 365-day learning experience that begins immediately, regardless of when you attend your ILT course. At SLI, you get a range of learning opportunities, from instructor-led hands-on training, to self-directed, customizable learning paths based on your environment, your needs, and your level of experience. We provide the tools and options, and you decide what you need, when you need it, and how you want to learn it!
Immediate access to supplemental learning assets that are INCLUDED with your purchase of the above instructor-led training course:
- 365 Days of Access to SLI’s Entire Contact Center Video Reference Library (VRL), not just the 5-day class you sign up for (hundreds of searchable, on-demand learning bytes in 5-15-minute videos)
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Delta Sessions - What’s Not Covered in Class! (Version Upgrades, Industry Updates, Etc.)
- 365 Days of Unlimited 24x7 Access to SLI's Community - Collaborate with SLI Instructors and Other Members (Monitored Daily by SLI Instructors) See Community Demo
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Interactive neXTpertise Sessions and other IT Resources with SLI Instructors (featured hot topics, exam prep, etc.) See Upcoming neXTpertise Sessions
- Unlimited Access to Hosted Webinars and All Previously Recorded Sessions
- Unlimited Access to your Digital Courseware
- Training that fits your needs (from high intensity to small learning bytes)
- Build immediate competency - start at time of purchase!
- Gain know-how and skills gaps with limited work disruptions
- Get quick answers to daily challenges - live interaction!
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE Part 1) is a 5 day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment.
The overall goal of this course is to build an effective administrator of the solution by exposing the technical requirements of the solution and utilizing the solution tools for effective operation. The learner will be exposed to CCE (ICM) and VXML scripting in this course to ensure basic competence with the solution. For advanced scripting topics, refer to the AUCCE Part 2 or the CVPD course.
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers responsible for the Sales, Implementation or Support of a UCCE solution
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel responsible for the daily add/move/change of the UCCE environment
- Managers, team-leads, business liaison personnel or anyone who needs to be remotely involved in the UCCE solution and have a better overall understanding of its function.
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. Take the VFCC course, by example
- A basic understanding of contact center operations
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE solution from a component functional level.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the IVR (prompt/collect/queue) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Configure a Supervisor to enable CUIC Reporting functionality including running stock reports and creating dashboards.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
- Lesson 1: Configuration Manager
- Lesson 2: ICM Script Editor Overview
- Lesson 3: Scripting for CVP
- Lesson 1: CTI Options Overview
- Lesson 2: Configure ICM for Agent Functionality
- Lesson 3: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lesson 4: Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
- Lesson 1: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lesson 2: ICM MicroApps
- Lesson 3: ICM Scripting Using MicroApps
- Lesson 1: ICM Considerations for Reporting and Monitoring
- Lesson 2: Precision Routing
- Lesson 3: RONA
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML
- Lesson 1: CUIC Overview
- Lesson 2: CUIC Reporting
- Lab 1-1: Overview of the AUCCE Lab Environment
- Lab 1-2: Explore Your Voice Gateway (Ingress/VXML)
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Lab 2-2: Prepare a Simple Label Script
- Lab 2-3: Using ICM Tools for ICM Scripts
- Lab 3-1: Configure ICM for Basic Agent and Skill Group Functionality
- Lab 3-2: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTIOS Agent/Supervisor Desktop Agent/Supervisor Desktop
- Lab 3-4: Testing Basic Skill Group Functionality in an ICM Script
- Lab 4-1: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts
- Lab 4-2: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 5-1: Configuring CCE for Monitoring and Reporting
- Lab 5-2: Configuring and Using Precision Routing
- Lab 5-3: RONA
- Lab 5-4: Implement Administrative Scripts
- Lab 5-5: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy (Optional)
- Lab 5-6: Configure CTI Route Point for on-net CCE Calls and Agent-Initiated Transfers (Optional)
- Lab 6-1: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
- Lab 6-2: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
- Lab 6-3: Integrate VXML Applications with an ICM Script
- Lab 7-1: Run more CCE Reports, Create a Dashboard in CUIC