Use Promo Code RHFREE to take this course completely free!
Promo code valid through June 30th.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to accelerate and streamline application development, delivery, and deployment on-premise or in the cloud. As OpenShift and Kubernetes continue to become widely adopted, developers are increasingly required to understand how to develop, build, and deploy applications with a containerized application platform.
While some developers are interested in managing the underlying infrastructure, most developers want to focus on developing applications and using OpenShift for its simple building, deployment, and scaling capabilities.
Course Target Audience
This course is a low prerequisite on-ramp for OpenShift development. Many developers want to find ways to use OpenShift in their organization and have heard of its many benefits, but they lack the necessary skills or interest in approaching OpenShift from a low-level, bottom-up oriented approach. Most developers are instead focused on finding ways to write and deploy applications faster and easier.
Students who are interested in learning more about the underlying OpenShift infrastructure and have strong RHCSA-level skills should instead start with Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180).
Students should have a strong background in application development and object-oriented programming. If not, it is recommended to first take Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (JB183).
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to deploy and update applications in an OpenShift 4 cluster. Using the OpenShift 4 web console, students will be able to build, deploy, troubleshoot, and scale applications.
- Provide the course outline information here.
- Configure a Cloud Application Developer Environment
- Configure a developer environment with a modern integrated developer environment and version control.
- Deploy Applications to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Deploy an application to OpenShift.
- Configure Application builds in OpenShift
- Manage application builds in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Scale Applications in OpenShift
- Scale and test an application with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Troubleshoot Applications in OpenShift
- Identify and resolve common problems in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform