Tetration Analytics is the platform that discovers and monitors your applications – enabling the Zero Trust Model. This two-day ILT course will introduce Engineers and Operators to Tetration and prepare them to implement it in their own networks. Students will discover, manage and monitor applications on a live lab environment.
THIS CLASS IS DESIGNED FOR EXISTING OR POTENTIAL TETRATION CUSTOMERS.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
*An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
- Good grasp of networking concepts
- Knowledge of Firewall and Load Balancer Principles
- Fundamental Understanding of Network Protocols
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Solution Architects
- Systems Integrators
- Application Owners
- Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
- Network Engineers
- DevOps Teams
After the course attendees will be able to:
- Describe the components of Tetration Analytics
- Configure Tetration for use in a customer environment
- Install and manage hardware and software agents
- Conduct automated application dependency mapping
- Manage and enforce application policies on a live network
- Describe how to integrate Tetration telemetry with operational systems
- Understand how to position and sell Tetration solutions
2. Tetration Overview
- Lab 1 Introduction to Tetration
3. Tetration Components
4. Operational Concepts
5. Tetration Setup
- Lab 2 Application Dependency Mapping with
- Hardware Sensors
6. Software Agents
- Lab 3 Software Agent Installation
7. Application Dependency Mapping
- Lab 4 Application Dependency Mapping with
- Software Agents
8. Policy Enforcement
- Lab 5 Enforcing Policy
9. Vulnerability and Virus Detection
- Lab 6 Security Remediation
10. Flow Search
- Lab 7 Flow Search
11. Policy Analysis
- Lab 8 Policy Analysis
12. Security Forensics
- Lab 9 Security Forensics
13. Tetration Platform Monitoring
14. Tetration Applications and Open API
- Lab 10 Tetration Open API
15. Tetration Ecosystem