In this hands-on, lab-intensive course, you will learn about and perform the following duties:Installation
- Given the proper installation media, perform Red Hat©_ JBoss©_ Enterprise Application Platform 6 installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent.
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
- Deploy an application in various types of production environments.
- Script various configuration and management scenarios using command line interface (CLI).
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
Overview of JBoss Operations Network
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
- Learn the functionality of JBoss Operations Network and its use cases. Also learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network server, an agent, and agent plug-ins.
- Learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to monitor managed resources, including defining alerts, baselines, and notifications.