ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Learn about clustering, performance tuning, and securing enterprise application platform instances, as well as troubleshooting and applying fixes. This course is the follow-on course for JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
- JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) (highly recommended)
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) Enterprise Application Platform 6 status is recommended but not required; students should at least be able to accomplish the tasks associated with the JBCAA EAP 6 exam (EX248).
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform administrator
- JBoss Certified Application Administrators (EAP 6)
- Install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and optional components
- Learn about clustering with an emphasis on tuning
- Deploy to production and cloud environments
- Script with CLI
- Monitor and manage resources for Enterprise Application Platform
- Manage, cluster, and tune a HornetQ messaging system
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces
In this hands-on, lab-intensive course, you will learn about and perform the following duties:
- Given the proper installation media, perform Red Hat©_ JBoss©_ Enterprise Application Platform 6 installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
- Deploy an application in various types of production environments.
- Script various configuration and management scenarios using the command line interface (CLI).
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and management interfaces.
Overview of JBoss Operations Network
- Learn the functionality of JBoss Operations Network and its use cases. Also learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network server, an agent, and agent plug-ins.
- Learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to monitor managed resources, including defining alerts, baselines, and notifications.