Clusters and storage
- Get an overview of storage and cluster technologies.
- Learn basic manipulation and creation of udev rules.
- Combine multiple paths to SAN devices into one fault-tolerant virtual device.
Red Hat high-availability overview
- Learn the architecture and component technologies in the Red Hat©_ High Availability Add-On.
- Understand quorum and quorum calculations.
- Understand fencing and fencing configuration.
Resources and resource groups
- Understand rgmanager and the configuration of resources and resource groups.
Advanced resource management
- Understand resource dependencies and complex resources.
Two-node cluster issues
- Understand the use and limitations of two-node clusters.
- Review LVM commands and Clustered LVM (CLVM).
Global File System 2
- Understand the GFS2 file system and use tools to create, maintain, and troubleshoot it.
- Explore the features of the XFS©_ file system and tools required for creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting.
Red Hat Storage
- Work with Gluster to create and maintain a scale-out storage solution.
- Set up high-availability services and storage.