Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Developers (AD373)
Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Developers (AD373) teaches the core concepts behind business rules and processes, as well as how to author and test them. You will find out how to navigate the improved user interface of Red Hat© Decision Manager and Red Hat© Process Automation Manager to develop these rules and business processes. You will also learn to design and run a case management project.
This course is based on Red Hat© Enterprise Linux© 7.5, Red Hat Decision Manager 7.0, Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, and Red Hat© OpenShift© Container Platform 3.9.
Many organizations are interested in undergoing a digital transformation from traditional applications to process-driven applications. With Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, Red Hat has introduced solutions to empower developers to create and manage business rules and processes in a low-code environment.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
- Possess basic Java EE developer skills
- Have experience with integrated development environments like Red Hat©_ Developer Studio
- Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is recommended, but not required
This course is designed for developers who are interested in adapting to a more modern approach by developing process-driven applications.
As a result of attending this course, you will understand the basic concepts of process-driven applications and how to develop basic rules and processes. You will also learn how to run and test applications with the Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Develop rules using decision tables.
- Navigate and create projects using Decision Central.
- Design a business process in Business Central.
- Navigate and test a case management project.
Introduction to Red Hat Decision Manager
- Describe process-driven applications and Decision Manager basics.
Write decisions and rules
- Author business rules and configure local development environment.
Introduction to Red Hat Process Automation Manager
- Understand environment setup, create a project, and import assets for Process Automation Manager.
Process modeling with Process Automation Manager
- Learn data objects and process design, as well as how to design forms with Form Modeler.
Case management with Process Automation Manager
- Design and run a case management project.