Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0 for Business Users (AD371)
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5, Red Hat Decision Manager 7.0, Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, and Red Hat© OpenShift Container Platform 3.9.
Many organizations are interested in undergoing a digital transformation from traditional applications to process-driven applications. With Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, Red Hat has introduced solutions to empower business users to develop and manage business rules and processes in a low-code environment.
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
- Possess a basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships
- Be capable of working with spreadsheets
- Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is helpful
This course is designed for business analysts who want to learn how to use Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager to directly impact application decisions and processes and help their organizations improve time to market and general agility.
- Author decision tables.
- Navigate the user interface for Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager.
- Develop business processes with Business Central.
- Design forms with Form Modeler.
- Navigate and test a case management project.
Introduction to Red Hat Decision Manager
- Describe process-driven applications and Decision Manager basics.
Write decisions and rules
- Understand decision table authoring.
Introduction to Red Hat Process Automation Manager
- Gain familiarity with Business Central and Process Server, as well as Process Automation Manager environment setup.
Process modeling with Process Automation Manager
- Learn about data objects and process design, as well as how to design forms with Form Modeler.
Case management with Process Automation Manager
- Walk through an overview of case project navigation.