ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management teaches you how to perform an initial configuration and setup of Red Hat CloudForms.
This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
Note: Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is a 4-day course that combines concepts from both Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216) and Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Operations (CL218). If you are interested only in administration or operations, please see either of those courses, respectively.
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills after course completion:
- Deploy CloudForms
- Connect various providers
- Provision virtual machines
- Perform SmartState analysis of virtual machines
- Create control and compliance policies
- Create custom reports
- Manage alerts
- Automate tasks
- Create Catalogs
Course Outline:Architecture overview
- Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
- Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
- Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
- Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
- Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
- Report on VM and resource usage.
- Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
- Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
- Understand capacity and usage metrics.
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Execute automations to speed up delivery.
- Define the catalog and services.