Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management teaches you how to perform an initial configuration and setup of Red Hat CloudForms.
This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
Note: Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is a 4-day course that combines concepts from both Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216) and Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Operations (CL218). If you are interested only in administration or operations, please see either of those courses, respectively.
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
- Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
- Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
- Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
- Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
- Report on VM and resource usage.
- Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
- Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
- Understand capacity and usage metrics.
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Execute automations to speed up delivery.
- Define the catalog and services.