Palo Alto Networks: Panorama: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220)
Panorama network security management enables you to control your distributed network of our firewalls from one central location. View all your firewall traffic, manage all aspects of device configuration, push global policies, and generate reports on traffic patterns or security incidents â€” all from a single console.
Panorama is available either as a dedicated management appliance or as a virtual machine. In summary, Panorama provides:
- Streamlined policy management
- Simplified operations
- Unparalleled network and threat visibility
- Flexible deployment options
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Students must complete the Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class and be familiar with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall management and basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
- Security Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Security Architects
This course should help students to gain in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks Panorama management server. Administrators that complete this course should become familiar with the Panorama management server’s role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will be shown how to use Panorama aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama management server.
The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 10.0: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) course is two days of instructor-led training that should help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Become familiar with planning and design considerations for Panorama deployment
This class is comprised of the following modules focusing on gaining in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks©_ PanoramaTM management server.
- Module 1 – Initial Configuration
- Module 2 – Adding Firewalls
- Module 3 – Templates
- Module 4 – Device Groups
- Module 5 – Log Collection and Forwarding
- Module 6 – Using Panorama Logs
- Module 7 – Panorama Administrative Accounts
- Module 8 – Reporting
- Module 9 – Troubleshooting