This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS.
Students should have intermediate-level networking knowledge and should be familiar with the Junos OS command-line interface (CLI). Students should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS), Junos Routing Essentials (JRE), and Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR) courses prior to attending this class.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: MPLS Fundamentals
Chapter 3: Label Distribution Protocols
Chapter 4: Routing Table Integration
Chapter 5: Constrained Shortest Path First
Chapter 6: Traffic Protection and LSP Optimization
Chapter 7: Fate Sharing
Chapter 8: Miscellaneous MPLS Features
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?