Implementing Cisco Contact Center Chat & Email (CCECE) – 4 Days
The Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Chat and Email (CCECE) v1.0 course teaches you how to deploy Cisco© Enterprise Chat and Email (ECE) into an existing Enterprise Contact Center environment. You will learn the steps required to prepare and configure both Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) and ECE environments for integration, as well as gain experience with the operation and administration tasks required for initial ECE deployment. Additionally, you will experience ongoing system administration tasks such as enabling Single Sign-On (SSO), importing objects, preparing queues and workflows, using the scripting tool, generating reports, and enabling system logs for troubleshooting. Finally, you will also learn how to implement features that enhance ECE operations for Agents.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Before taking this course, students should have:
- Strong knowledge of computer networking components: Windows A/D, SQL
- Strong understanding of IP networks
- Advanced experience administering Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
- Experience deploying Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the ECE solution as deployed with Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCE)
- Define the components of ECE that make up the available deployment models available for enterprise solutions
- Utilize the Classic ECE interface to differentiate between partitions
- Utilize the Classic ECE interface to differentiate between processes and instances
- Configure the PCCE requirements necessary to integrate ECE
- Configure the requirements necessary to integrate ECE with the Single Pane of Glass used with PCCE
- Configure the requirements necessary to integrate ECE with email services
- Add the ECE Agent gadget to the Cisco Finesse Desktop layout
- Describe the installation requirements for a high-availability deployment of ECE
- Describe a basic email and chat call flow through the ECE/PCCE environment
- Understand the general operational requirements for adding CCE Agent, skill, and scripting objects and importing them into CCE
- Navigate the administrative tabs in both the Business Partition and Department view of the Single Pane of Glass
- Add and import objects into the ECE
- Describe the configurations options found in the Email and Chat Queue
- Describe the configuration and verification of chat functionality in a CCE ECE environment
- Configure and verify ECE settings
- Configure an entry point for a chat queue and introduce template sets
- Customize the chat experience
- Define and verify the configuration requirements to deploy callback and delayed callback
- Describe the benefits of implementing Agent Single Sign-on in the ECE/CCE environment
- Configure the requirements necessary to implement Agent Single Sign-on in the ECE/CCE environment
- Deploying Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email
- ECE General administration
- Cisco ECE Email administration
- Cisco ECE Chat administration
- Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email features
- Navigate CCE discovery architecture and components
- Navigate ECE and CCE discovery architecture and components
- Navigate ECE Email and Cisco Finesse integration
- Add and Import CCE Resources into ECE
- Personalize the Email Trail
- Build a Department Workflow
- Build CCE Script for Email
- Agent Verification of Email
- Configure and Verify Chat Operation
- Customize Chat
- Explore Reporting for ECE
- Support Single Sign On (SSO) for ECE
- Troubleshoot ECE
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics spanning multiple technologies, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other NEXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning plans or guided video paths that may contain videos, blogs, articles, quizzes etc. to help meet specific objectives.