Cloud Practitioner Essentials Academy
This fundamental-level course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. It includes lab exercises reinforcing some of the core concepts of the lecture. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam. This course includes AWS Training Exclusives.
THE SLI ACADEMY optimizes the learning experience for our customers by delivering training in smaller pieces delivered over a lifestyle-friendly schedule in a blended format. For example, a technical training course that would traditionally be delivered over a single day is presented across 4 two-hour webinars over a week timeframe. These lectures are supported by a myriad of engaging online, self-study resources and instructor/SME moderated discussion forums.
Every SLI Academy Course Includes:
- Scheduled webinars
- Short instructor-led sessions designed to fit into busy schedules
- Membership to the SLI Learning & Collaboration Portal provides:
- Instructor moderated forums to discuss and collaborate on all relevant content
- Self-study content designed to help reinforce knowledge, skills, and retention including:
- Topic by topic videos
- Knowledge checks – Quizzes
- Lab exercises
- Job Aids
- Documents and links to other relevant resources
SLI Academy Benefits:
- Easier to fit learning into busy schedules
- More efficient and effective learning
- Increased content retention over a longer period
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
*An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
After completing this course, you should be able toâ€¦.
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Getting Started in the Cloud
- Building in the Cloud
- Pricing Models and Cloud Application Support