CVP Development and Scripting Part 2 (CVPDS Part 2)
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
CVPD Scripting Part 1 or equivalent Call Studio experience.
- String functions: substring, string length, string replace, etc.
- Math functions: round, floor, ceiling, etc.
- Date functions: date or time arithmetic, validate dates, create formatted date/time variables
- Customize alphanumeric strings for playback using Say It Smart
- Remove invalid characters from data that would otherwise cause errors upon returning it to ICM
REST Web Service calls and XML: Learn to work with RESTful web services
- Use Post Man to test RESTful web service interface
- Learn XPath syntax to parse XML response and test using Notepad++ and free online tools
- Learn XPath expressions that select specific data from XML arrays
- How to use the Studio REST Client Element and to parse XML responses in Studio
- Set fetching properties for the voice browser
- Learn JSON syntax, how to parse JSON responses, and test using JSONPath.com free online tools
- Learn JSON path expressions to select specific data from JSON arrays
SOAP Web Services: Understand how to invoke a SOAP and WSDL based web services
- SOAPUI to test web service connection outside of Studio
- Using the Studio Web Services Element
- Learn to parse SOAP responses manually using XPath expressions
Database: Use the SQL Database element in Studio
- Select data to implement a Prompt Recorder application
- Execute stored procedures in a SQL-based database
- Select multiple rows from SQL DB and parse the result using XPath expressions
Modularization and Multiple applications
- SubFlows – Subroutines (or â€˜functions) for reusability and readability
- Subdialogs – Calling another Studio application as a subroutine
- Application Transfers – Go to another Studio application without returning
Google DialogFlow Introduction
- How to create the Google Dialogflow account and configure CVP
- How to create a Google Dialogflow agent
- Using the Call Studio Customer Virtual Assistant elements to interface with a Google Dialogflow agent
Nuance Speech Recognition (upon request): Working with Nuance Speech Recognition
- Understanding grammars: builtin, inline, external
- Using Studio Digits, Number, Currency, YesNoMenu elements, Confirm if necessary
- Studio Form Element to build a menu, invoke builtin grammars, point to URI-based grammars
- Work with multiple results (N-Best list) Global Commands (HotLinks)
Courtesy Callback: How to customize Cisco Courtesy Callback