CVP Development and Scripting Part 2 (CVPDS Part 2)
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
CVPD Scripting Part 1 or equivalent Call Studio experience.
- String functions: substring, string length, string replace, etc.
- Math functions: round, floor, ceiling, etc.
- Date functions: date or time arithmetic, validate dates, create formatted date/time variables
- Customize alphanumeric strings for playback using Say It Smart
- Remove invalid characters from data that would otherwise cause errors upon returning it to ICM
REST Web Service calls and XML: Learn to work with RESTful web services
- Use Post Man to test RESTful web service interface
- Learn XPath syntax to parse XML response and test using Notepad++ and free online tools
- Learn XPath expressions that select specific data from XML arrays
- How to use the Studio REST Client Element and to parse XML responses in Studio
- Set fetching properties for the voice browser
- Learn JSON syntax, how to parse JSON responses, and test using JSONPath.com free online tools
- Learn JSON path expressions to select specific data from JSON arrays
SOAP Web Services: Understand how to invoke a SOAP and WSDL based web services
- SOAPUI to test web service connection outside of Studio
- Using the Studio Web Services Element
- Learn to parse SOAP responses manually using XPath expressions
Database: Use the SQL Database element in Studio
- Select data to implement a Prompt Recorder application
- Execute stored procedures in a SQL-based database
- Select multiple rows from SQL DB and parse the result using XPath expressions
Modularization and Multiple applications
- SubFlows – Subroutines (or â€˜functions) for reusability and readability
- Subdialogs – Calling another Studio application as a subroutine
- Application Transfers – Go to another Studio application without returning
Google DialogFlow Introduction
- How to create the Google Dialogflow account and configure CVP
- How to create a Google Dialogflow agent
- Using the Call Studio Customer Virtual Assistant elements to interface with a Google Dialogflow agent
Nuance Speech Recognition (upon request): Working with Nuance Speech Recognition
- Understanding grammars: builtin, inline, external
- Using Studio Digits, Number, Currency, YesNoMenu elements, Confirm if necessary
- Studio Form Element to build a menu, invoke builtin grammars, point to URI-based grammars
- Work with multiple results (N-Best list) Global Commands (HotLinks)
Courtesy Callback: How to customize Cisco Courtesy Callback