ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Prerequisites:CVPD Part 1 or Experience Using Call Studio
Target Audience:CVPD is for Cisco customers, partners, and employees involved in UCCE/CVP or CVP Stand-alone deployments. This class is for application developers, programmers, sales and pre-sales, technical support, and project managers to learn to script in CVP Call Studio and VXML Server.
- RESTful Web Service (WS) Interface
- Parse XML from a WS with XPath
- Parse JSON with JsonPath
- SOAP WSDL Web Services
- SQL DB – Multiple Rows, Stored Procedures
- (New) Local Variables
- Enhanced Event Handling
- Subflows as Subroutines
- Multiple Apps – Subdialogs, App Transfer
- Write Comprehensive Nuance Speech Reco Studio Scripts with Grammars, Confidence, Nbest, Global Commands
- String functions: substring, string length, string replace, toUpper, toLower, charAt, etc.
- Math functions: round, floor, ceiling, truncate, random numbers, etc.)
- Date functions: date or time arithmetic, validate dates, create formatted date/time variables
- Testing RESTful web service interface in a Web Browser using Rest Client Extension
- Learn XPath syntax to parse XML response and using free online tools
- How to use the Studio REST Client Element and to parse XML responses in Studio
- Fetchtimeout and Fetchaudio review
- Learn JSON syntax, how to parse JSON responses, and test using free online tools
- SOAPUI to test web service connection outside of Studio
- Using the Studio Web Services Element
- Select data and execute stored procedures on a SQL-based database
- Select multiple rows into XML and parse the result
- Event Handling to catch exceptions and switch to backup database
- SubFlows – Subroutines (or â€˜functions) for reusability and readability
- Subdialogs – Calling another Studio application as a subroutine
- Application Transfers – Go to another Studio application without returning
- LastException variable
- Adding Your Own Event Handling for Java Exceptions, VoiceXML Events, Custom Exceptions
- Creating an Error Element to catch any unhandled exceptions
- Use Cisco Log Parser Tool
- Understanding grammars: builtin, inline, external
- Using Studio Digits, Number, Currency, YesNoMenu elements, Confirm if necessary
- Studio Form Element to build a menu, invoke builtin grammars, point to URI-based grammars
- Work with multiple results (N-Best list) Global Commands (HotLinks)