FREE SUNSET LEARNING COURSE –
When CDLL is Purchased
12-Months Of Access To Cisco Digital Learning (All-Access)
+ FREE ILT COURSE from Sunset Learning
$6,000 or 60 CLC’s (Cisco Learning Credits)
Even with the recent changes to CLC’s, we’re still here to guide you through your learning journey.
Are you working toward a Cisco certification?
Take the associated ILT class, review with the Cisco Digital Learning, and join our tech talk webinars before taking your exam.
Are you tasked with new assignments outside of your job role with little time to prepare?
We have built learning paths to get you up to speed quickly. Our learning paths will give you the skills you need to tackle new projects with confidence.
Do you need training for a team?
We can build custom learning plans that will accommodate your team’s training needs. Plus, the more CDLL subscriptions you buy, the more $ you save on training with Sunset Learning.
Cisco Digital Learning All-Access
Cisco Digital Learning gives you our online certification, product, and technology training, all in one place. Get up to speed on Cisco products and technologies anytime, anywhere. A CDL subscription provides real-time training for your network today and for tomorrow’s opportunities.
You will need a CCO ID to access the CDL. If you do not yet have one, you can begin the process by creating an account here.
- Accelerate in-house expertise by building, validating, and reinforcing knowledge to reduce unplanned downtime
- Reduce overhead for training and travel costs
- Maximize your team’s ability to deploy and support new technologies to enable your digital transformation
- Support technology career paths for your team
- Access to all course updates and additions during your membership period
- Cisco Digital Learning Library: Networking
- Cisco Digital Learning Library: Security
- Cisco Digital Learning Library: Data Center
- Cisco Digital Learning Library: Collaboration
- Cisco Digital Learning Library: DevNet
- Cisco Digital Learning Technical Knowledge Library (TKL): a collection of best practices, design guides, and webinars for fast answers to pressing questions. These resources span all Cisco architectures for the information you need, when you need it.
- More than 600 courses, continually updated
- Over 200 interactive instructions and practical hands-on labs for advanced skills building
- Hundreds of hours of expert video instruction
- Thousands of supplemental support documents
FREE: Virtual Cisco Authorized Instructor-Led Training Course
*Pick your instructor-led courses from the following list and schedule at your convenience. Class must be attended virtually. You have 1-year from the purchase date to complete your instructor-led class. SLI-Delivered Classes Only. All class dates are guaranteed to run!
- CCNA – Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions v1.0
- ENCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0
- ENARSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0
- SDWAN300 – Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
- ENWLSD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.0
- ENWLSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.0
- WLFNDU – Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations v1.0
- ENC9K – Implementing Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switches + DNA Center
CCNP Data Center
- DCCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies v1.0
- DCIT – Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v7.0
- DCACI – Implementing Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode v1.0
- DCFNDU – Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations v1.0
- SCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- SWSA – Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance v3.0
- SISE – Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v3.0
- SESA – Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance v3.0
- SSNGFW – Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall v1.0
- CBROPS – Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals
- CLCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.0
- CLICA – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications
- CLACCM – Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services
- CLCEI – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- CLFNDU – Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations
About Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs)
You may have received an email regarding policy changes around the redemption of Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs). CLC’s have been a common currency to use for authorized Cisco training and to help organizations educate their employees on the latest technologies for over 15 years.
We are here to help provide some clarity around the next steps to ensure you don’t lose the value of your CLC’s. Please contact us so we can help develop a plan for you through this transition.
This is your last chance to use CLCs to take training with Sunset Learning. This deal will not come back. Take advantage of this great offer before it ends on 6/12/2021.