Understanding Cisco Contact Center Foundations (CCEF) – 1 Day
This course is an architectural overview of the CCE Solution components and deployment models. The course is intended for all Admin and Deployment audiences as well as Management and Executives in order to understand the business application of the CCE solution. For Admin and Deployment audiences, the course provides a framework around the interrelationship between both core and optional components required to effectively configure, support, deploy, and troubleshoot the CCE solution.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
*An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course are:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
- Basic understanding of IP networks
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
- Cisco CCNA Course
- Cisco CLFNDU Course
The target audience for this course is channel partners and field support personnel who are responsible for sales, implementation, or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center and VRU implementation in customer enterprise networks, specifically individuals filling these roles.
- Deployment Engineers
- Technical Sales
- Account and Project Managers
- Managers overseeing CCE deployments
- Business Liaisons
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Provide a high-level overview of the Cisco Contact Center portfolio
- List the key components within the PCCE architecture and their functions
- Describe how calls flow through PCCE using appropriate terms and naming conventions
- Introduce the tools used in the Configuration, Scripting, Reporting, and Support of a PCCE deployment
- Identify advanced features available within the PCCE solution
Section 1 – Introduction to CCE
- Contact Center Basics
- Key Performance Indicators
- Cisco Contact Center Fundamentals
- Cisco Contact Center Portfolio
Section 2 – Functionality of PCCE Components
- PSTN and Voice Gateways
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP)
- VXML Gateway and Virtual Voice Browser (VVB)
- Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
- Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Finesse Agent Desktop
- PCCE Logical Call Flow
Section 3 – Terms and Naming Conventions Used in CCE
- CCE Access Environment
- Routing Clients
- Route Requests
- CCE Routing Configuration
- Media Routing Domains
- Dialed Numbers
- Call Types
- CCE Scripting Basics
- Scripts and Script Scheduling
- Skill Targets
- CCE Target Verification and Selection
- Agent Targeting Rule
- CCE Targets
- Skill Groups
- Precision Queues
Section 4 – Access Tools Available in CCE
- SPOG (Single Pane of Glass)
- Configuration Manager
- Script Editor
- CUCM Web Administration
- Call Studio Application
- Gateway Access
Section 5 – Discovering CCE Features Beyond Default
- Agent Management
- Agent Greeting
- Silent Monitoring
- Agent Efficiency
- Mobile Agent
- Extension Mobility
- Single Sign-on
- Customer Satisfaction
- Courtesy Call Back
- Post-Call Survey
- Advanced Features
- Agent Request
- Enterprise Chat and Email
- Outbound Option
- Task Routing
- Video Contact Center
- Enhanced Integration
- Avaya Support
- ICM Gateway Support
- Third Party Integration
- Customer Virtual Assistant
- Command Execution Pane
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics spanning multiple technologies, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other NEXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning plans or guided video paths that may contain videos, blogs, articles, quizzes etc. to help meet specific objectives.