Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning teaches senior Linux© system administrators about performance tuning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This course discusses system architecture with an emphasis on:
- Understanding the implications on system performance.
- Methods for testing the effects of performance adjustments.
- Open source benchmarking utilities.
- Methods for analyzing system and networking performance.
- Tuning configurations for specific application loads.
- This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning exam (EX442). This version of the course includes the exam.
To Purchase the Class Only and Not Include the Exam For RH 443 Please Enter Promo Code: NOEXAM When Registering for This Class