Palo Alto Networks: Cortex™ XSOAR 6.8: Automation and Orchestration (EDU-380)
The Cortex XSOAR 6.8: Automation and Orchestration (EDU-380) course is four days of instructor-led training that will help you:
- Configure integrations, create tasks and develop playbooks.
- Build incident layouts that enable analysts to triage and investigate incidents efficiently
- Identify how to categorize event information and map that information to display fields.
- Develop automation, manage content, indicator data, and artifact stores, schedule jobs, organize users and user roles, oversee case management, and foster collaboration
You will have access to your own dedicated lab for a full three months without any time or usage limit.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Security-operations (SecOps), or security, orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) engineers, managed security service providers (MSSPs), service delivery partners, system integrators, and professional services engineers.
This training is designed to enable a SOC, CERT, CSIRT, or SOAR engineer to start working with Cortex XSOAR integrations, playbooks, incident-page layouts, and other system feature to facilitate resource orchestration, process automation, case management, and analyst workflow.
The course includes coverage of a complete playbook development process for automating a typical analyst workflow to address phishing incidents. This end-to-end view of the development process provides a framework for more focused discussions of individual topics that are covered in the course.
- Core functionality and Feature Sets
- Enabling and Configuring Integrations
- Playbook Development
- Classification and Mapping
- Layout Builder
- Solution Architecture
- Automation Development & Debugging
- The Marketplace and Content Management
- Indicators and Threat Intelligence Management
- Jobs and Job Scheduling
- Users and Roleâ€‘Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Integration Development