Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNASS)
The Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS) v2.1 course provides you with the skills to monitor and troubleshoot a traditional brownfield network infrastructure using Cisco© Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) Assurance. The course focuses on highlighting issues rather than on monitoring data.
The advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning features within Cisco DNA Assurance enable you to isolate the root cause of a problem and to take appropriate actions to quickly resolve issues. Cisco DNA Assurance can be used to perform the work of a Level 3 support engineer.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Internet web browser usability knowledge
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with network management concepts such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Syslog, and NetFlow
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA©_)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Network administrators
- Network operators
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the benefits of using Cisco DNA Center in a traditional, enterprise network
- Explain at a detailed level the Cisco DNA Center Assurance system architecture, functional components, features, and data-processing concepts
- Explain the health scores, metrics, and strategies that you use for monitoring network devices, clients, and applications with Cisco DNA Assurance
- Describe how Cisco DNA Center Assurance analyzes the streaming telemetry and collected data, correlates the data, performs root cause analysis, and displays detected issues, insights, and trends
- Describe the Cisco DNA Center Assurance troubleshooting tools, mechanisms, strategies, and scenarios to proactively detect and resolve wireless network, client, and application issues and pinpoint the root cause
- Deploy and configure Cisco DNA Center to use Assurance features for monitoring and troubleshooting network devices, clients, and applications
- Introducing Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Monitoring Health and Performance with Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Troubleshooting Issues, Observing Insights and Trends
- Troubleshooting Wireless Issues with Cisco DNA Center Assurance Tools
- Prepare Cisco DNA Center for Assurance
- Monitor Overall Health and the Health of Network Devices
- Monitor the Health of Clients and Applications
- Troubleshoot Network, Client, and Application Issues
- Observer Assurance AI Network Analytics
- Analyze Wireless Allocation, Capabilities, and Threats
- Monitor Wireless Networks with Advanced Assurance Tools