This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring EX Series switches running Junos ELS.
Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite. Students should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) course prior to attending this class.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Layer 2 Switching
Chapter 3: Virtual Networks
Chapter 4: Spanning Tree
Chapter 5: Port Security
Chapter 6: Device Security and Firewall Filters
Chapter 7: Virtual Chassis
Chapter 8: High Availability Features
Appendix A: Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
Appendix B: Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
Appendix C: ELS and Non-ELS Configuration Examples
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?