Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (QOS) v2.5 provides learners with in-depth knowledge of QoS requirements, conceptual models such as best effort, IntServ, and DiffServ, and the implementation of QoS on Cisco platforms. The curriculum covers the theory of QoS, design issues, and configuration of various QoS mechanisms to facilitate the creation of effective administrative policies providing QoS.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 and 2 (ICND1 and ICND2)
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?