Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCXD)
This course, Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCXD) provides the student with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact center deployment. This includes the deployment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR) as contact center solutions. Tasks include planning, installation, and configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Basic IP telephony concepts
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco IP phones, Cisco IP Communicator
- Contact Center operations
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Express products.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of the most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
Module 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
- Lesson 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Packages
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
- Lesson 3: Designing Cisco Unified CCX
Module 2: Cisco Unified CCX Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 1: Installing Cisco Unified CCX
- â€‹Lesson 2: Managing Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 3: Configuring Basic Properties of Cisco Unified CCX
Module 3: Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
- Lesson 1: Understanding Script Editor Basics
- Lesson 2: Creating a Basic IVR Script
- Lesson 3: Prompting and Collecting Information
- Lesson 4: Accessing an External Database
- Lesson 5: Making Decisions
- Lesson 6: Confirming Caller Input
Module 4: Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
- Lesson 1: Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 2: Scripting Fundamentals for Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 3: Using Desktop Administration
- Lesson 4: Advanced Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting Topics
- Lesson 5: Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports
Module 5: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Premium Functions
- Lesson 1: Configuring the Outbound Dialer
- Lesson 2: Configuring Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
- Lesson 3: Understanding ASR and TTS
Module 6: Cisco Unified CCX Maintenance
- ï»¿Lesson 1: Using Cisco Unified RTMT
- Lesson 2: Using the Disaster Recovery System
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics spanning multiple technologies, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other NEXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning plans or guided video paths that may contain videos, blogs, articles, quizzes etc. to help meet specific objectives.