ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Deep Learning on AWS is a one-day course that introduces you to cloud-based Deep Learning (DL) solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The training will detail how deep learning is useful and explain its different concepts. This course also teaches you how to run your models on the cloud using Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)-based Deep Learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and MXNet framework. In addition, you will gain a better understanding of deploying your deep learning models using AWS services like AWS Lambda and Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS) while designing intelligent systems on AWS, based on Deep Learning.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Basic understanding of machine learning processes
- Basic understanding of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and knowledge of AWS SDK
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language e.g. Python
This course is intended for:
- Developers responsible for developing Deep Learning applications
- Developers who want to understand concepts behind Deep Learning and how to implement a Deep Learning solution on AWS
This course teaches you how to:
- Define machine learning and deep learning.
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem.
- Leverage Amazon SageMaker and MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments.