Cloud Native Platform Bootcamp (CN253)
In this intense bootcamp, you’ll encounter containers for the first time, learn to orchestrate them into scalable, highly available applications orchestrated by Docker Swarm, and finally discover how to enhance the security of your entire software supply chain and production environments using Mirantis Kubernetes Engine and Mirantis Secure Registry. This bundle is ideal for students who are just starting out with containerization and want to leverage the full power of Swarm and the Mirantis orchestration platform as soon as possible.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
- Familiarity with the bash shell
- Filesystem navigation and manipulation
- Command line text editors like vim or nano
- Common tooling like curl, wget and ping
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Quickly learn the foundations of containerization and orchestration with Swarm, and become familiar with all the features of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine and Mirantis Secure Registry.
- Roles: System Operators & Administrators
- Containerization motivations and implementation
- Creating, managing, and auditing containers
- Best practices in container image design
- Single-host container networking
- Provisioning external storage
- Setting up and configuring a Swarm
- Deploying workloads on Swarm
- Networking Swarm workloads
- Provisioning dynamic configuration
- Provisioning persistent storage
- Application rollout and upgrade
- Advanced scheduling control
- Mirantis Kubernetes Engine architecture
- Access control in MKE
- L7 networking features
- MKE Support Dumps
- MKE Troubleshooting
- Mirantis Secure Registry architecture
- Access control in MSR
- Content Trust
- Security Scanning
- Repository Automation
- Image Management
- MSR Troubleshooting