Arista Cloud Engineer Level 4 – Cloud Professional (ACE: L4)
ACE: L4 is a 5-day course that is focused on the Enterprise edge, Service Provider WAN, and Large Enterprise Transport networks. Candidates will explore the advanced routing capabilities available within Arista hardware and EOS. Topics such as EVPN, MPLS, and Segment Routing will be discussed in depth. All topics are taught from both command line and CloudVision perspectives, including provisioning, managing, troubleshooting, and optimizing.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
*An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
ACE: L4 is best suited for individuals with at least a mid-level network engineering background, and who are comfortable with layer 2 and 3 architectures and concepts such as EVPN and MP-BGP. This course is suitable for candidates who are in, or would like to find, mid-to-senior level network engineer or operation positions related to enterprise edge networking.
Focus on the Enterprise edge, Service Provider WAN, and Large Enterprise Transport networks.
- What is CloudVision Portal (CVP)
- Automation Landscape
- CloudVision Deployment
- CVP Communication
- Zero Touch Provisioning
- Bug Alerts EOL Lifecycle
- Tasks and Change Control
- Image Management
- Devices, Labels, and Tags
- CloudVision Telemetry
- Using Studios
- MPLS Today
- Migration Considerations
- Label Actions and Distribution Protocol
- Segment Routing
- MPLS Services
- MPLS Deployment Scenarios
Architecture and Services
- MPLS Transport
- Layer 2 and 3 VPN Services
- Point to Point Layer 2 Services
- Multipoint Layer 2 VPN Services
- MPLS Transport with Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)
- MPLS Transport with Segment Routing (SR)
- MPLS Transport SR Options: ISIS-SR, BGP-SR
- Traffic Engineering, RSVP Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE), and Segment Routing Traffic Engineering (SR-TE)
- Segment Routing: IS-IS TE Configuration
- Segment Routing: TE Policy and Steering Traffic
- Using BGP to Bind MPLS Labels
- MPLS Feature Support Matrix
Services Deep Dive
- Virtual Routing & Forwarding (VRF)
- MP-BGP Label Advertisement
- L3VPN Control Plane Processing
- L3VPN Data Plane Processing
- E-Line with LDP Pseudowire
- E-Line with EVPN Virtual Private Wire Service (VPWS)
- E-Line with EVPN Type-2
- L3 EVPN
Transport and Services Optimization
- Nexthop Group
- User-defined Tunnel RIBs
- BGP Next-Hop Resolution RIBs
- Static Flow Aware Transport (FAT) Support on EVPN VPWS
- Traffic Steering and Service Mapping