Arista Cloud Engineer Level 1 – Cloud Novice (ACE: L1)
ACE: L1 is a 5-day course providing foundational networking knowledge and skills from a modern perspective in Arista's EOS networking environment. Candidates progress through networking fundamental topics ranging from Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Routing & Switching to network design, based on modern Leaf-Spine architecture used in today’s Enterprise Data Center and Campus networks. Candidates are also introduced to network automation with Arista’s CloudVision solution.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
ACE: L1 is best suited for individuals entering the network engineering field and looking to acquire the essential knowledge and skills applied to modern network infrastructure.
Foundational networking knowledge and skills from a modern perspective in Arista's EOS networking environment.
Network Engineering Fundamentals
- Open System Interconnect Model
- Ethernet, IPv4, TCP & UDP
- Hosts, Endpoints, Clients
- Modern Connectivity
Working with Arista EOS
- Design Principles, Software Architecture, Hardware, Resources
- Boot-up Operations
- EOS Images
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- ARP & DHCP
- Intro to IPv6
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols
Layer 2 Operations
- L2 Switching
- L2 Redundancy
- VLANs and PVST
- Interface Configuration
- STP Configuration & Enhancements
- Multiple Spanning Tree (MST)
- Link Aggregation
Layer 3 Operations
- Routing Fundamentals
- Layer 3 Redundancy
- Configuring OSPF
- VRF & VPN
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
Leaf-Spine DC Architectures
- Data Center & Cloud
- Traditional Data Center Architecture
- Move to Leaf Spine Architecture
- Virtualized eXtensible LAN (VXLAN)
- VXLAN Data Plane Operations
- WiFi Fundamentals
- WiFi Design
- Campus Architecture
- Automation Landscape
- CloudVIsion Deployment Options
- CloudVision Portal Communication
- Zero Touch Provisioning
- BugAlerts EOL Lifecycle
- Tasks and Change Control
- Image Management
- Devices, Labels, and Tags
- CloudVision Telemetry