ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Building on concepts introduced in the Architecting on Amazon Web Services course, the Architecting on AWS Advanced Concepts course is designed for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. In this course, we cover how to build more complex solutions which incorporate data services, infrastructure configuration management, and security on AWS. This course introduces more specialized AWS services, including Amazon Elastic MapReduce, AWS OpsWorks, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk, as well as demonstrates design components for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
- Working knowledge of architectural design
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Experience with core AWS products and services, such as Amazon EC2 , Amazon S3, and Amazon RDS
- Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures
- Individuals who have attended Architecting on AWS course
- Systems Engineers and Developers who are responsible for designing and implementing advanced architectures on AWS
- Build more complex solutions with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Leverage bootstrapping and auto configuration in your designs
- Architect solutions with multiple regions, plus learn when and how to use Availability Zones for high availability and fault tolerance
- Employ Auto Scaling design patterns
- Become familiar with caching techniques using Amazon CloudFront
- Become familiar with big data services including AWS Data Pipeline, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Plan for application management services including AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS OpsWorks
- Improve security with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Course Outline:Day 1
- Course Overview
- Architecting with Amazon VPC
- High availability and Amazon VPC
- Designing networks with AWS CloudFormation
- Building architectures with bootstrapping and auto configuration
- Planning for Big Data
- Managing your storage lifecycle
- Applying concepts: building a multi-region network
- Applying security principles with Amazon IAM
- Leveraging Amazon CloudSearch
- Amazon CloudFront and caching
- Example walkthrough: SharePoint Server Farm