Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWS-ARCH-ADV)
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
- Working knowledge of architectural design
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Experience with core AWS products and services, such as Amazon EC2 , Amazon S3, and Amazon RDS
- Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures
- Individuals who have attended Architecting on AWS course
- Systems Engineers and Developers who are responsible for designing and implementing advanced architectures on AWS
- Build more complex solutions with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Leverage bootstrapping and auto configuration in your designs
- Architect solutions with multiple regions, plus learn when and how to use Availability Zones for high availability and fault tolerance
- Employ Auto Scaling design patterns
- Become familiar with caching techniques using Amazon CloudFront
- Become familiar with big data services including AWS Data Pipeline, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Plan for application management services including AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS OpsWorks
- Improve security with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Course Outline:Day 1
- Course Overview
- Architecting with Amazon VPC
- High availability and Amazon VPC
- Designing networks with AWS CloudFormation
- Building architectures with bootstrapping and auto configuration
- Planning for Big Data
- Managing your storage lifecycle
- Applying concepts: building a multi-region network
- Applying security principles with Amazon IAM
- Leveraging Amazon CloudSearch
- Amazon CloudFront and caching
- Example walkthrough: SharePoint Server Farm