Russell Hughes | 43 Min Video | Technical Level: Intermediate
This video is an introduction to Cisco’s SDWAN and how it changes traditional wan routing. After watching this video, you will be able to know the pieces of Cisco’s SDWAN and how it operates. Here is more information about the course related to this topic.
- Software-Defined Networking for the WAN – 0:14
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Architecture – 11:33
- Cisco SD-WAN Components and Functions – 11:53
- Orchestration Plane – 13:29
- Management Plane – 15:37
- Control Plane – 17:30
- Data Plane – 20:42
- Programmatic APIs – 23:34
- Analytics – 24:15
- vAnalytics Collection and Value – 25:32
- Overlay Management Protocol (OMP) – 26:19
- vEdge Controller Discovery – 29:17
- OMP Network Terminology – 30:09
- Transport Locators – 34:02
- TLOCs and Colors – 35:24
- Fabric Operation – 39:17
Watch more videos like this on our YouTube Channel.
Promo Code expires 2/21/2021.
Russell has over 25 years of experience in the field of networking and 20 years as an instructor. He has delivered courses for SLI, formerly CCTI, for fourteen years, specializing in security, content networking, and Voice over IP solutions. Russell started his career in the IT industry as a systems administrator, where he was in charge of daily maintenance of Windows servers, backup solutions, and e-mail. He helped design and build a remote classroom lab solution that allowed CCTI/SLI to deliver Cisco courses anywhere in the world without the need to ship Cisco equipment. Russell currently teaches CCNA and CCNP level courses, with expertise in content networking, IPv6, BGP, and Data Center areas.Tags: Cisco Routing and Switching, Tech Talk Webinar