NEXT Level Experience - Networking
Cisco Digital Learning Library (Networking) + FREE ILT COURSE
Whether you are looking for certification, skills, or product-based training in the Cisco Networking space, SLI giving you a mix of live and on-demand resources available at your fingertips. Get 365 days of access upon purchase!
Cisco Digital Learning Library – Networking
CDLL Networking offers a subscription to all our core online networking training, including product training, technology training, and certifications such as Cisco Routing and Switching, Wireless, Design, and Network Programmability. This comprehensive technical training library includes full-length, interactive certification courses, additional product and technology training with labs, and thousands of reference materials. And we update the Networking library on a regular basis, adding new training releases and revised versions of existing courses.
You will need a CCO ID to access the CDLL. If you do not yet have one, you can begin the process by creating an account here.
Interactive, effective, flexible, & convenient!
- Train on the core networking topics you need, at your own pace, anytime, anywhere.
- Practice-based learning on Cisco technology: Labs offer the same exercises as comparable instructor-led courses for a hands-on learning experience.
- Anywhere, anytime learning: Easily consumable modules focus on the breadth of technologies and skills you need, accessible at your convenience.
- Over 1000 hours of instruction and labs: Access the latest Cisco Routing and Switching, Design, Wireless, and Network Programmability certification and specialization courses, anytime, anywhere.
- New and updated content continually added: Optimize network productivity, now and in the future.
- CDLL is fully compatible with Windows and Apple laptops, as well as tablets and smartphones. You can access the world-class portfolio of online training products anywhere, anytime.
- *NEW ADDITION – Access Cisco Digital Learning Technical Knowledge Library (TKL): a collection of best practices, design guides, and webinars for fast answers to pressing questions. These resources span all Cisco architectures for the information you need, when you need it.
Digital Courses Included:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0
- Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300) v1.0
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) v1.0
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.0
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
- Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
- ASR 5000 LTE-PGW System Administration and Configuration (ASR5KLTE-PGW)
- ASR 5000 xGSN Administration and Configuration (ASR5000 xGSN)
- Cisco IOS XR Ethernet VPN Implementation and Verification (IOSXR303)
- Cisco Optical Technology Advanced (OPT300)
- Cisco Optical Technology Intermediate (OPT200)
- Cisco Prime Performance Manager (CPPERF)
- Implementing Cisco MPLS (MPLS)
- Internetworking Technology Overview (ITO)
- Implementing Segment Routing on Cisco IOS XR (SEGRTE201)
- Introduction to Cisco IOS XR (IOSXR100)
- Network Convergence System 5500 Series Router (NCS5500HW)
- SD-Access 1.2 Update Supplement (A-SDA-12UPDT)
- Understanding Cisco Industrial IoT Networking Foundations (INFND)
- Cisco Aggregation Services Router 9000 Series Essentials (ASR9KE)
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Essentials (ASR1KE)
- Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW)
- Implementing Cisco Virtual Wide Area Application Services (VWAAS)
- Network Convergence System 4000 Series Integrated Services Router (NCS4000HW)
- Preparing the Identity Services Engine (ISE) for SD-Access (For Customers) (CUST-SDA-ISE)
- Planning and Deploying SD-Access Fundamentals for Customers (CUST-SDA-FUND)
- Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE)
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series IOS XR 64-Bit Software Migration and Operational Enhancements (IOSXR211)
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
- Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway Implementation and Verification (IOSXR304)
- Introducing IP Fundamentals of Cisco Fabric for Media (IPFMFD)
- Operating Cisco IP Fabric for Media Solution (IPFMSN)
- Cisco Network Service Orchestrator (NSO) Essentials for Programmers and Network Architects (NSO201)
FREE: Virtual Cisco Authorized Instructor-Led Training Course
*Pick your instructor-led courses from the following list and schedule at your convenience. Class must be attended virtually. You have 1-year from the purchase date to complete your instructor-led class. SLI-Delivered Classes Only. All class dates are guaranteed to run!
- CCNA – Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions v1.0
- ENCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0
- ENARSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0
- ENSDWI – Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
- ENWLSD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.0
- ENWLSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.0
- WLFNDU – Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations v1.0
- ENC9K – Implementing Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switches + DNA Center