In Preparation of SPOG 12.5
By Mike Keutzer | 60 Min Video | Technical Level: Advanced
Watch this video for tips on how to run the PCCE 12.5 deployment wizard successfully. Our methods have proven successful in our environment. We will discuss items key to your success.
- Introduction – 1:55
- SPOG – 4:56
- General Considerations – 7:29
- Preparation and System Requirements – 11:23
- SQL Considerations: CIM/CCE – 15:37
- Install ICM Software – 16:14
- CVP Server Installation – 17:37
- PCCE Duplexed Inventory File – 21:00
- PCCE Deployment Wizard Settings – 25:14
- SPOG Steps Required – 28:47
- CVP Servers: Password, Keystore, and Keytool – 38:04
- Issues with Inventory – 41:22
- Deploy Certs via Group Policy – 43:44
- SPOG – 45:20
Watch more videos like this on our YouTube Channel.
View our Contact Center courses.
Mike Keutzer has been involved in information systems for almost 30 years. His IT career started in the Marine Corps where he spent 8 years as a computer technician working on radar defense systems. He carried that experience to 20+ years of work in the private sector. After leaving the military Mike spent time working as a technician maintaining computers and printers, managing and supporting Mainframe, AS/400, Novell, UNIX, Mac, and Windows networks –mostly within the world of Contact (Call) Center environments.
In 2019, Mike finished the development of the current (v11) Enterprise Chat & Email course for Cisco, which has a successful following. Plans are underway to upgrade the course to v12. Speaking of CCE v12, Mike is currently involved –with other SLI team members –to revamp the UCCE courseware content. According to plans, 6 newly updated CCE courses will be added to the Cisco repository by the end of 2020, all based on Packaged CCE (PCCE).Tags: Cisco Contact Center, Tech Talk Webinar