ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
PRIVATE INQUIRIES ONLY
This open enrollment hands-on course assists technicians and engineers to fully understand the technology used by Cisco Telepresence Solutions. Students will also gain knowledge and experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco/TANDBERG Video Communications Servers (VCS) and the newer Cisco Expressway in real-world environments. Students will be given many opportunities to complete hands-on exercises to reinforce all training topics.
- Basic knowledge of IP, DNS, and firewalls is assumed.
- Basic understanding of H.323 and SIP technologies advantageous.
- Prior knowledge of endpoint operations is desirable.
Target Audience:Tier II Technical staff and engineers responsible for planning, designing, managing and troubleshooting Video Conferencing networks
- H.323 and SIP technology
- Installation and configuration of VCSs/Expressways
- H.323 and SIP Network management with VCSs/Expressways
- Dial plan management
- Securing VCSs/Expressways
- Bandwidth control with VCSs/Expressways
- VideNetwork Security
- Call control with VCSs/Expressways
- Troubleshooting with VCSs/Expressways
- Integrating VCSs/Expressways with CUCM and CMS
A. Introduction to VCSs/Expressways
- H.323 Primer
- SIP Primer
- VCSs/Expressways installation
B. Basic Video Networking
- H.323 Configuration
- SIP Configuration
- VCS/Expressway Security
C. Network Modeling
- Subzone Membership Rules
- Search Rules
D. Call Processing
- Call Policy
- User Policy
- Search Rules
E. Troubleshooting Tools
- Pattern Check
- Registration Table
- Search History
- Event Logs
- Network Log
F. Labs (Reinforcing and Competency Building Exercises)