ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Palo Alto Networks Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection prevents sophisticated vulnerability exploits and unknown malware-driven attacks. Traps accomplishes this through a highly scalable, lightweight agent that uses an innovative new approach for defeating attacks without requiring any prior knowledge of the threat itself.
Students should have completed ’Traps: Install, Configure, and Manage’ or (for Palo Alto Networks employee and partner SEs) ’PSE: Endpoint Associate’ training. Windows system administration skills and familiarity with enterprise security concepts also are required.
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Technical Support Engineers
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn how to distribute Traps endpoint software in an automated way
- Prepare master images for VDI deployment
- Build multi-ESM deployments
- Design and implement customized policies
- Test Traps with exploits created using Metasploit
- Examine prevention dumps with windbg
- Module 0: Course Introduction
- Module 1: Scaling Server Infrastructure
- Module 2: Scaling Agent Deployment
- Module 3: ESM Tuning
- Module 4: Windows Migrations for Traps
- Module 5: Advanced Traps Forensics
- Module 6: Advanced Traps Troubleshooting