This five-day course helps students prepare for the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert - Service Provider (JNCIE-SP) exam. The course focuses on caveats and tips useful for potential test candidates and emphasizes hands-on practice through a series of timed lab simulations.
On the final day of the course, students are given a six-hour lab simulation emulating the testing topics and environment from the real exam. All labs in this course are facilitated by Junosphere virtual lab devices and are available after hours for additional practice time.
This course benefits individuals who have already honed their skills on Service Provider routing and switching technologies and require practical experience in the lab environment, practice and tips in preparation for the JNCIE-SP exam.
Students should have passed the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professionalâ€”Enterprise (JNCIP-SP) written exam or achieved an equal level of expertise through Juniper Networks courses and hands-on experience.
After successfully completing this course, students will become:
- Be better prepared for success in taking the JNCIE-SP lab performance exam.
- Be well-versed in exam topics, environment, and conditions that apply to advanced Service Provider Network conditions.
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Exam Strategies
- Preparing for Your Exam
- The Testing Environment
- State of the Network
- Testing Tips
- Exam Completion
Chapter 3: Device Infrastructure
- High Availability
- Aggregated Ethernet Interfaces
- Secure and Monitor Junos Devices
- Basic Automation with OP, Event, and Commit Scripts
Chapter 4: IGP Implementation
- Implementing IS-IS
- Implementing OSPF v2 and OSPF v3
Chapter 5: IGP Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Routing Loops in the IGP
- Troubleshooting IGP Adjacencies
Chapter 6: BGP Implementation
- BGP Configuration and Implementation
- BGP Routing Policy
Chapter 7: BGP Troubleshooting
- BGP Troubleshooting
Chapter 8: Multicast Implementation
- PIM Sparse Mode Implementation
- MSDP Anycast-RP Implementation
Chapter 9: Class of Service Implementation
- Inet-Precedence, DSCP, EXP, and 802.1p Markings
- Behavior Aggregate and Multifield Classification
- Drop Profiles
- Rewrite Rules
Chapter 10: MPLS Implementation
- MPLS Implementation
Chapter 11: MPLS VPN Implementation
- MPLS VPN Implementation
- JNCIE Full Lab Simulation