ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS is designed to teach you how to manage and scale container-enabled applications by using Amazon EC2 Container Service (ECS). The course highlights the challenges of running containerized applications at scale and provides guidance on creating and using Amazon ECS to develop and deploy containerized microservices-based applications. In the hands-on lab exercises, you use Amazon ECS to handle long-running services, build and deploy container images, link services together, and scale capacity to meet demand. This course also discusses how to run container workers for asynchronous application processes.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental knowledge of core AWS services and features
- Working knowledge of running containerized applications
- System administrators
- Solutions architects
This course teaches you how to:
- Design a microservices-based architecture that uses containers.
- Use Amazon ECS to run and scale a microservices-based application.
- Integrate Amazon ECS with other AWS services.
This course will cover the following concepts:
- Course Introduction
- Building Your First Container – Getting Acquainted with Docker
- Overview of Microservices on AWS
- Scaling your Container-Based Application
- Continuous Delivery Pipelines for Container-Based Microservices
- Service Discovery for Container-Based Microservices