Reporting Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCER) – 2 Days
This is a 2-day ILT course supporting end-to-end reporting solutions in CCE using Cisco Unified Intelligence Center. This course is designed to assist customers and partners in the task of creating reports and managing disparate data sources. CCEF and CCEA or equivalent knowledge are prerequisites for this course.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course are:
- Basic knowledge of computer networking components – Windows A/D, SQL Server and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Understanding of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise components and call flows
- Experience administering Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
- Advanced Packaged Contact Center Enterprise administration experience
Recommended Cisco Learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
- Cisco CCEF Course
- Cisco CCEA Course
- Cisco CCEAA Course
- Cisco CCNA Course
- Cisco CLFNDU Course
- Sales Engineer
- Deployment Engineer
- Project Manager
- Account Manager
To assist customers and partners in the task of creating reports from disparate data sources in a Cisco Contact Center deployment. The course considers the nuances of analyzing and troubleshooting in various deployment scenarios. Designed Tier 2/Day 2 Support.
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Foundations
This lesson provides an overview of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center including the benefits and features of the system. This lesson also describes the high-level architecture of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center in the UCCE environment.
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center – Basics
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center – Deployment Models
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center – Reports
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center – Data Sources
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center – Additional Considerations
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center – Access
- Discovery 01-1: Navigate Discovery Architecture and Components
- Discovery 01-2: Import Base ICM Configuration
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Administration and Operations Console
This lesson provides an introduction to the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administration console to perform Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administrative, maintenance, and provisioning functions.
- OAMP Console Introduction
- Admin User Management
- Device Configuration
- Log and Trace Settings
- Control Center Features
- Cluster Configuration
- Tool Selections
- Discovery 02-1: Explore Cisco Unified Intelligence Center OAMP
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Attributes
This lesson discusses the functional attributes of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
- Stock Reporting
- Dashboard Features
- Value Lists and Collections
- Permalink Features
- Roles and Permissions Basics
- Users and Groups Components
- Report Definitions
- Discovery 3-01: Work with Stock Reports
- Discovery 3-02: Work with Dashboards
- Discovery 3-03: Explore Value Lists and Collections
- Discovery 3-04: Explore Supervisor Defaults
- Discovery 3-05: Create a Reports User
- Discovery 3-06: Use Group Settings
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Custom Reports and Views
This section discusses customizing Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reports and Views.
- Creating Views
- Building Report Definitions
- Generating Custom Reports
- Discovery 4-01: Edit Report Views
- Report Definitions and Drilldowns
- Create Custom RCD Report Definition (Database Query) and Report
- Explore Value Lists and Drilldowns