Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362)
ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
- Attend Red Hat Server Hardening (RH413)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
- Install Red Hat Identity Management servers, replicas, and clients.
- Configure and manage Kerberos authentication and secure services.
- Create and manage a trust relationship with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure highly secure user authenticationâ€”local and remoteâ€”including two-factor authentication.
- Manage secrets, vaults, certificates, and keys.
- Troubleshoot identity management processes.
- Integrate Satellite 6 with IdM.
- Integrate Tower with IdM.
- Configure IdM backup and recovery.
Install Red Hat Identity Management
- Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
Centralize Identity Management
- Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
Authenticate identities with Kerberos
- Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
Integrate IdM with Active Directory
- Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
Control user access
- Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
Manage a public key infrastructure
- Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
Maintain IdM operations
- Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
- Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
Install scalable IdM
- Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.