Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362)
Configure and manage Red Hat Identity Management (IdM)
Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) provides the skills to configure and manage IdM, the comprehensive Identity Management solution bundled with Red Hat© Enterprise Linux.
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
As a result of attending this course, you will gain an understanding of the architecture of an identity management realm and trusted relationships using both Red Hat Enterprise Linux Identity Management and Microsoft Active Directory. You will be able to create, manage, and troubleshoot user management structures, security policies, local and remote secure access methods, and implementation technologies such as Kerberos, PKI, and certificates.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Create and manage a scalable, resilient Identity Management realm, including both Linux and Microsoft Windows clients and servers.
- Create and manage secure access configurations, including managing and troubleshooting Kerberos, certificate servers, and access control policies.
- Integrate IdM as the back end for other major enterprise tools in the Red Hat portfolio, including Satellite Server and Tower.
Install Red Hat Identity Management
- Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
Centralize Identity Management
- Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
Authenticate identities with Kerberos
- Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
Integrate IdM with Active Directory
- Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
Control user access
- Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
Manage a public key infrastructure
- Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
Maintain IdM operations
- Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
- Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
Install scalable IdM
- Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.