Red Hat OpenStack Administration with Expertise Exam (CL 211)
Learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cloud computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat© Enterprise Linux© OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, students will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210).
To Purchase the Class Only and Not Include the Exam For CL 211. Please Enter Promo Code: NOEXAM When Registering for This Class
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
*An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Prerequisites:Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in or responsible for maintaining a private cloud. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack and Foreman
- Deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customize instances
- Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack and Foreman.
- Create an instance with the Horizon web front-end.
- Install and configure the Qpid message broker service.
- Secure Qpid using authentication and encryption.
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
- Install, configure, and use the Swift object storage service.
- Install and use the Glance image service.
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
- Install Nova compute and controller services.
- Deploy an instance from the command line.
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
- Install the Heat orchestration service.
- Launch a stack using preconfigured templates
- Install and manage the ceilometer metering service.
- Learn about the future of OpenStack.
- Review the installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.