Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Administration with Exam (DO 281)
This course also includes the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service exam (EX280).
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have taken Red Hat System Administration I and II (RH124 and RH134), or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux©_ system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer
Target Audience:This course is designed for system administrators responsible for creating OpenShift Enterprise instances, deploying applications, creating process customizations, and managing instances and projects.
- Container concepts
- Configuring resources with the command line interface
- Building a pod
- Enabling services for a pod
- Creating routes
- Downloading and configuring images
- Rolling back and activating deployments
- Creating custom S2I images
- Comprehensive review
Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise
- Review features and architecture of OpenShift Enterprise.
Install OpenShift Enterprise
- Install OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node.
- Execute commands using the command line interface.
- Create, build, and deploy applications to an OpenShift Enterprise instance.
- Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry.
Build applications with source-to-image (S2I)
- Create and build applications with S2I and templates.
Manage the system
- Use OpenShift Enterprise components to manage deployed applications.
Customize OpenShift Enterprise
- Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise.
- ï»¿Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course.