ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Key concepts associated with JMS and Apache ActiveMQ/Fabricâ€”including topologies, protocols, message groups virtual destinations, failover and high-availability. Students will learn how Apache ActiveMQ/Fuse Message Broker can be used with multiple communication protocols and in numerous client-broker and broker-broker topologies.
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ installation
- Client connectivity and broker networks
- High availability, reliability, and load balancing
- Security for JBoss A-MQ
- Performance Tuning
- Managing JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric
- Java Message Service (JMS) enhancements
- Heterogeneous environments
- A basic understanding of distributed systems design challenges involving message-oriented middleware (MOM)
- A solid understanding of Java including Apache Maven and JBoss Developer Studio
Java developers and A-MQ administrators who need to understand how to build integration solutions with A-MQ, using message-oriented middleware with high performance and high availability capabilities.
Learn how Apache ActiveMQ can be used in heterogeneous environments and for web-application development
Introduction to Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Introduce the main components and commands required to run and configure JBoss A-MQ.
Introduction to Java Message Service (JMS)
- Provide an overview of messaging in the Java environment.
Enhancements to JMS
- Become familiar with JBoss A-MQ enhancements to JMS.
Increasing performance in A-MQ
- Perform tasks to tune performance.
Implementing security in Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Increase availability and reliability using load balancing and other strategies.
Managing A-MQ Networks with Fabric
- Manage JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric.
Connecting to A-MQ using JMS
- Connect to JBoss A-MQ using JMS.
Enhancements to JMS
- Learn about enhancements to JMS.
- Describe programming technologies used in heterogeneous environments.