Key concepts associated with JMS and Apache ActiveMQ/Fabricâ€”including topologies, protocols, message groups virtual destinations, failover and high-availability. Students will learn how Apache ActiveMQ/Fuse Message Broker can be used with multiple communication protocols and in numerous client-broker and broker-broker topologies.
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ installation
- Client connectivity and broker networks
- High availability, reliability, and load balancing
- Security for JBoss A-MQ
- Performance Tuning
- Managing JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric
- Java Message Service (JMS) enhancements
- Heterogeneous environments
- A basic understanding of distributed systems design challenges involving message-oriented middleware (MOM)
- A solid understanding of Java including Apache Maven and JBoss Developer Studio
Learn how Apache ActiveMQ can be used in heterogeneous environments and for web-application development
- Introduce the main components and commands required to run and configure JBoss A-MQ.
- Provide an overview of messaging in the Java environment.
- Become familiar with JBoss A-MQ enhancements to JMS.
- Perform tasks to tune performance.
- Increase availability and reliability using load balancing and other strategies.
- Manage JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric.
- Connect to JBoss A-MQ using JMS.
- Learn about enhancements to JMS.
- Describe programming technologies used in heterogeneous environments.