Attendees will learn the skills required to manage, deploy, and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse and develop the core concepts of OSGi-based application using Red Hat JBoss Fuse's features, including:
•Deployment via Fuse Fabric, Hawt.io, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
Java EE application server administration knowledge
Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
Basic Camel knowledge
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills after course completion:
- Install and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse.
- Create OSGi deployables using Apache Maven extensions.
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse runtime environment to deploy modular applications.
- Create a secure environment to run Red Hat JBoss Fuse on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Deploy and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse with its command line interface.
- Create a high-available environment using Fabric.
Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
- Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
- Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
- Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
- Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers' productivity.