Attendees will learn the skills required to manage, deploy, and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse and develop the core concepts of OSGi-based application using Red Hat JBoss Fuse's features, including:
•Deployment via Fuse Fabric, Hawt.io, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
Java EE application server administration knowledge
Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
Basic Camel knowledge
Learn about the major concepts that underlie the JBoss Fuse/OSGi environment, including architecture, major subsystems, and dependencies on other products.
Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
- Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
- Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
- Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
- Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers' productivity.