Red Hat Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB 435)
ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Attendees will learn the skills required to manage, deploy, and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse and develop the core concepts of OSGi-based application using Red Hat JBoss Fuse's features, including:
- Bundle management
- Server management
- Deployment via Fuse Fabric, Hawt.io, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Java EE application server administration knowledge
- Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
- Basic Camel knowledge
Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills after course completion:
- Install and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse.
- Create OSGi deployables using Apache Maven extensions.
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse runtime environment to deploy modular applications.
- Create a secure environment to run Red Hat JBoss Fuse on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Deploy and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse with its command-line interface.
- Create a high-available environment using Fabric.
Learn about the major concepts that underlie the JBoss Fuse/OSGi environment, including architecture, major subsystems, and dependencies on other products.
Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
Implement OSGI in production
- Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
Understand Fuse Application Bundles
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse in large deployment scenarios
- Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
Implement security in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
Fabric in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
Developing with Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers' productivity.