Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management with Exam (CL 221)
This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
Note: Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is a 4-day course that combines concepts from both Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216) and Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Operations (CL218). If you are interested only in administration or operations, please see either of those courses, respectively.
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to audit and manage workloads in a hybrid cloud environment.
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Deploy CloudForms
- Connect various providers
- Provision virtual machines
- Perform SmartState analysis of virtual machines
- Create control and compliance policies
- Create custom reports
- Manage alerts
- Automate tasks
- Create Catalogs
Attain the skills and prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
Introduce Red Hat Cloudforms
Introduce and describe CloudForms architecture and terminology.
Deploy and configure the CloudForms appliance.
Connect to CloudForms providers
Connect CloudForms to infrastructure, cloud, and network providers.
Create tenants, users, and tags for CloudForms management.
Provision virtual machines
Provision virtual machines (VMs) using CloudForms.
Manage resource policies
Implement CloudForms control and compliance policies.
Generate CloudForms reports
Display information on VMs and their resource use.
Manage the CloudForms lifecycle
Manage CloudForms lifecycle events.
Analyze metrics with CloudForms Intelligence
Use CloudForms Intelligence metrics to analyze infrastructure utilization.
Configure CloudForms alerts
Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
Automate tasks in CloudForms
Execute CloudForms automations to speed up delivery.
Manage catalogs and order services from a catalog.
CloudForms automation with Ansible
Automate CloudForms deployment with Ansible Tower by Red Hat.