ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) teaches you how to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments. In this course, you will learn how to install and configure Red Hat CloudForms, implement auditing and compliance policies, provision virtual machines and catalogs, and run automation features.
This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms appliance
- Deploy virtual machines
- Perform policy-based management
- Customize a dashboard
- Create a catalog
- Provision services
- Analyze timelines and events
- Run automations
- Module 1: Architecture overviewLearn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
- Module 2: Initial setupDeploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
- Module 3: ConfigurationConfigure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
- Module 4: ProvisioningDeploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
- Module 5: Policy-based administrationManage and audit VMs from within a policy.
- Module 6: ReportingReport on VM and resource usage.
- Module 7: User customizationsAdapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
- Module 8: Manage the lifecycleUse the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
- Module 9: Use intelligenceUnderstand capacity and usage metrics.
- Module 10: Exploit monitoring featuresSet up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Module 11: Discover CloudForms AutomateExecute automations to speed up delivery.
- Module 12: Catalogs and servicesDefine the catalog and services.