Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) teaches you how to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments. In this course, you will learn how to install and configure Red Hat CloudForms, implement auditing and compliance policies, provision virtual machines and catalogs, and run automation features.
This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
Full Course Outline
- Module 1: Architecture overviewLearn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
- Module 2: Initial setupDeploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
- Module 3: ConfigurationConfigure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
- Module 4: ProvisioningDeploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
- Module 5: Policy-based administrationManage and audit VMs from within a policy.
- Module 6: ReportingReport on VM and resource usage.
- Module 7: User customizationsAdapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
- Module 8: Manage the lifecycleUse the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
- Module 9: Use intelligenceUnderstand capacity and usage metrics.
- Module 10: Exploit monitoring featuresSet up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Module 11: Discover CloudForms AutomateExecute automations to speed up delivery.
- Module 12: Catalogs and servicesDefine the catalog and services.