ALL COURSE DATES ARE GUARANTEED TO RUN !!
This course lays the foundation for individuals looking to learn how to use and build reports and dashboards within the Power BI Service (PowerBI.com). Students will learn how to navigate the Power BI Service interface and interact with reports.
Basic reporting knowledge, basic understanding of data.
Module 1: Introducing the Power BI Service
- What Is the Power BI Service?
- Power BI Service Key Features
- The Self-Service BI Model
- Power BI Reports & Dashboards
- What is a Power BI Report?
- Defining a Report
- Data-Driven Storytelling
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Managing Datasets
- Understanding the Design Interface
- Creating Report Visualizations
- Table Visualizations
- Chart Visualizations
- Report & Page Filters
- Report Final Touches
- Building Dashboards
- Organizing Dashboard Elements
- Understanding Q & A
- Modifying Q & A Results
- Sharing Content
- Using Groups
- Creating& Managing Content Packs