ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls are architected to safely enable applications and prevent modern threats. Their approach identifies all network traffic based on applications, users, content and devices, and lets you express your business policies in the form of easy-to-understand security rules.
Flexible deployment options and native integration with their next-generation security platform extend the policy enforcement and cyberthreat prevention to everywhere your users and data are located: in your network, on your endpoints and in the cloud.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
- Security Engineers
- Security Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Support Staff
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment. This training should enable you to:
- Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks©_ next-generation firewalls
- Configure and manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter
- Configure and manage firewall high availability
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
This class is comprised of the following modules focusing on equipping the student to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks©_ next-generation firewalls.
- Module 1: Security Platform and Architecture
- Module 2: Initial Configuration
- Module 3: Interface Configuration
- Module 4: Security and NAT Policies
- Module 5: App-ID
- Module 6: Content-ID
- Module 7: URL Filtering
- Module 8: Decryption
- Module 9: WildFire
- Module 10: User-ID
- Module 11: GlobalProtect
- Module 12: Site-to-Site VPNs
- Module 13: Monitoring and Reporting
- Module 14: Active/Passive High Availability
- Module 15: Security Practices