Palo Alto Networks: Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course is five days of instructor-led training that will help you to:
- Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls
- Configure and manage Security and NAT policies to enable approved traffic to and from zones
- Configure and manage Threat Prevention strategies to block traffic from known and unknown IP addresses, domains, and URLs
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
You will have access to your own dedicated lab for a full three months without any time or usage limit.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Access to on-demand training content anytime, anywhere.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Students must be familiar with networking concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, and Support Staff
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of configuring and managing Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls. The course includes hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
- Palo Alto Networks Portfolio and Architecture
- Configuring Initial Firewall Settings
- Managing Firewall Configurations
- Managing Firewall Administrator Accounts
- Connecting the Firewall to Production Networks with Security Zones
- Creating and Managing Security Policy Rules
- Creating and Managing NAT Policy Rules
- Controlling Application Usage with App-ID
- Blocking Known Threats Using Security Profiles
- Blocking Inappropriate Web Traffic with URL Filtering
- Blocking Unknown Threats with Wildfire
- Controlling Access to Network Resources with User-ID
- Using Decryption to Block Threats in Encrypted Traffic
- Locating Valuable Information Using Logs and Reports
- What's Next in Your Training and Certification Journey
- Supplemental Materials
- Securing Endpoints with GlobalProtect
- Providing Firewall Redundancy with High Availability
- Connecting Remotes Sites using VPNs
- Blocking Common Attacks Using Zone Protection