ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls are architected to safely enable applications and prevent modern threats. Their approach identifies all network traffic based on applications, users, content, and devices, and lets you express your business policies in the form of easy-to-understand security rules.
Flexible deployment options and native integration with their next-generation security platform extend the policy enforcement and cyberthreat prevention everywhere your users and data are located: in your network, on your endpoints, and in the cloud.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
- Security Engineers
- Security Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Support Staff
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course is five days of instructor-led training that will help you to:
- Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls
- Configure and manage Security and NAT policies to enable approved traffic to and from zones
- Configure and manage Threat Prevention strategies to block traffic from known and unknown IP addresses, domains, and URLs
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
This class is comprised of the following modules focusing on equipping the student to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks©_ next-generation firewalls.
- Module 1 – Palo Alto Networks Portfolio and Architecture
- Module 2 – Connect to the Management Network
- Module 3 – Manage Firewall Configurations
- Module 4 – Manage Firewall Administrator Accounts
- Module 5 – Connect to Production Networks
- Module 6 – The Cyberattack Lifecycle
- Module 7 – Block Threats Using Security and NAT Policies
- Module 8 – Block Packet- and Protocol-Based Attacks
- Module 9 – Block Threats from Known Bad Sources
- Module 10 – Block Threats by Identifying Applications
- Module 11 – Maintain Application-Based Policies
- Module 12 – Block Threats Using Custom Applications
- Module 13 – Block Threats by Identifying Users
- Module 14 – Block Threats by Identifying Devices
- Module 15 – Block Unknown Threats
- Module 16 – Block Threats in Encrypted Traffic
- Module 17 – Prevent Use of Stolen Credentials
- Module 18 – Block Threats Using Security Profiles
- Module 19 – View Threat and Traffic Information
- Module 20 – Next Steps